X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the champion of champions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/28/2008, 7:48 am

hey i got an idea for that

(you know how you lookn for tag team partner gustav1er maybe officer garcia can be your tag team partner and you and him rival with me and worthy shortly after we become tag team partners and later on or somethn were forced to be your royal knights or guards maybe of some contract of some crap)
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/28/2008, 1:23 pm

If NLO will start here (or continue, however you look at it), I think Officer Garcia will be a good addition since his a heel as well. It could create the stable and maybe go against the Face stable X-Treme Killing Machines. Now if each stable could get 4 wrestlers in each, a stable match for the future might be possible. It's all up to you guys how you shape things up though.

Just to bring up the NLO banner back:
the champion of champions - Page 2 2cn8uw1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/28/2008, 2:27 pm

Thanks for bring it again Dante.

Yeah, could be a good idea. It depends on Officer Garcia, if he is a really and proud luchador latino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/28/2008, 6:34 pm

The X-Treme Killing Machines vs. NLO, that does sound really good, but my team still needs one more person, and we have to put some titles in the rivalry, like Travo and me going for the tag team titles, me going for the extreme fight championship, travo going for the aggression championship and bleeding face going for the x-force championship. Like everyone in NLO can have every title and my stable can gun for the titles, this can also include backstage attacks, pick your poison matches, and great for big event promotions. I can help the gm and vice gm come up with ideas such as this, and I won't make it so me and my friends will always win and crap like that. I used to have an actual wrestling league when I was like 14 and I would help make big rivalries and promote events, we tried putting them on Youtube but our camera broke, so if you need a storyline writter, I am the man for the job.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/29/2008, 12:26 am

Sounds good, but you need to keep on mind some stuffs:
1. At this moment, NLO is jsut Ultimo Guerrero and Me. Maybe Officer García will join us, but that still make just 3 guys.
2. A lot of people wont be at X-Treme nor NLO. It absolutly necessary to keep most of the titles out of the stables feud.
3. To have a good feud, both stables needs to be on a similar lvl. So, Are you, X-Treme gringuitos, strongly enough to face us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/29/2008, 5:48 pm

The only reason that Travo, bleeding face and me are teaming up is to help each other get to the top of this brand. We can still have stable matches, X-Treme Killing Machines and _________ vs. NLO and the x-force champion, the blank can be the # one contender. I really don't want us going up against NLO because all of your guys are like level 10 and the best of us is level 8, not that really fair, I would rather it just be us three helping each other out to win some titles, not face a stable that will totally destroy us. I thought it was a good idea at first, but then I saw how good all the people and now I kind of regret it.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/29/2008, 6:35 pm

Y2K, Im sure our GM and vGM will take your idea in consideration, and will make a really strong storyline.
And, maybe, and just to add a related idea, maybe you can take some in-ring justice in the way of challenging us in a handicap way 3 versus 2. At this way we can level the difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty4/29/2008, 8:02 pm

yeah i get what you mean, and that would make it more even, like all of us is 6,7 and 8 levels and you guys would destroy us easily if it was even up. At least your not freaking out like everyone in our old brand, SBU/ TNA lol
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty5/2/2008, 3:47 pm

Malkyto wrote:
Sounds good, but you need to keep on mind some stuffs:
1. At this moment, NLO is jsut Ultimo Guerrero and Me. Maybe Officer García will join us, but that still make just 3 guys.
2. A lot of people wont be at X-Treme nor NLO. It absolutly necessary to keep most of the titles out of the stables feud.
3. To have a good feud, both stables needs to be on a similar lvl. So, Are you, X-Treme gringuitos, strongly enough to face us?

El Chico Grande might fit in with NLO. Is officer Garcia interested as well? That would make it 4 wrestlers and perfect for a stable. If there are no other stables at XFW, we can have 2 "face" tag teams go against NLO so we can have maybe a 4 vs. 4 match.

This all depends if they agree to join or not and how thigns turn out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: well what to do now   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty5/3/2008, 3:03 pm

since its not going to be me as champ time to worry about what i can do with my new partner. gustave1er' and i will do what it takes to make every ones life a living hell so lets see what is next.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty5/5/2008, 12:47 am

You will be with gustav? Ok, that delete you from the NLO stable list.
About El Chico Grande, I will ask him about it. I need to probe he really is a luchador latino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the champion of champions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2