X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking about Tag Team Championships and future champions... (XFW).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Talking about Tag Team Championships and future champions... (XFW). Empty
PostSubject: Talking about Tag Team Championships and future champions... (XFW).   Talking about Tag Team Championships and future champions... (XFW). Empty11/21/2011, 9:13 am

~Marnette Patterson is shown walking down the hallway backstage~
Marnette: "I'm going to try to get a word with the Blood Brothers on the DAS interview we saw earlier."
~She stops at a door labelled 'Blood Brothers', knocks and peeks in~
Marnette: "Playboy? Cryl? Are you here?"
Voice: "By all means, come on in!"
~Marnette walks through the door, Cryl and Playboy shown taping their wrists~
Marnette: "I'd just like to know, did you guys see the DAS interview and, if you did, do you have a reply?"
Playboy: "Did I see the interview? Sure I did. Honestly, some of the biggest bunch of horse*BEEP* ever aired."
~Playboy tears the tape after finishing the job on one wrist~
Playboy: "I mean, seriously? Seems like our title reign has gotten some guys pull-ups in a bunch. The Thorn brothers...they talk like they're the only wrestlers who have done a damn thing and the only ones that give a damn for the tag team division. They want to talk history of those little belts they hold. Let me give you kids a little history lesson on these belts right here."
~Playboy picks up his Tag Team Championship title and holds it in his hands as Cryl finishes up his tape job~
Playboy: "I have competed for this title against some of the very best tag teams there have ever been in this federation. The Portuguese-Australian Connection...The Cold Blooded Killers... New Latino Order. Just right there, 3 of the greatest tag teams this federation have ever seen."
~Cryl now stands and holds his title in his hand. Playboy taps him on the chest~
Playboy: "With Cryl, I have successfully become a tag team champion once again. You guys think that we are not real tag team champions until we beat you?"
~Playboy turns to Cryl who begins to chuckle, then turns back to the camera~
Playboy: "That *BEEP* can be smelled miles away. These titles right here say all they need to say, and right now, our names are on these belts."
~Playboy puts the title down~
Playboy: "Now NEWS FLASH!! Playboy's a p***k."
~He turns to Marnette~
Playboy: "Who would have known?"
~Marnette mockingly shakes her head~
Playboy: "Thorns...I have been called worse by better, so I don't sweat that schoolyard stuff. Now you don't seem to understand why, all of a sudden, your belts have anything to do with this. You see boys, it's real simple, and I'll say it slowly enough so you can understand."
~He turns to Marnette~
Playboy: "The only way we can ensure that there will be no excuses when they end up with the losers share of the payout was to make sure that they also have something to lose. How vacating the titles makes everyone else's accomplishments before them obsolete only exists in their minds."
~Playboy turns back to the camera~
Playboy: "But, Thorn brothers, you are right about one thing...it is now not only about the tag team championships, but about future singles champions like John Deep... former champions like Vince Noir who, if memory serves me right, have yet to see a re-match for the championship taken from them, pushed aside out of the picture like trash... guys like them. Guys like them who would have had to sit back and watch all season long had your original plan of Jay vs. Pitbull... Jay vs. Pitbull... Pitbull vs. Jay... Jay vs. Pitbull... force-feeding the fans that same crap over... and over... and over again... every show all season long went through. Yet you guys talk about how you respect all the challengers backstage? Please. You guys have your match at Unsolitary Confinement, unify your titles and do your thing. But when that is said and done, make sure that you are on the top of your game because, whether we get to do this on Aggression or next season, we will not only beat you, but show everyone out there that the Blood Brothers... and this entire family... are the best that exists in X-Force Entertainment."
Cryl: "Jay... Pitbull... we will show you WHY they call us the BLOOD Brothers."
Voice: "Make them BLEED!"
~The scene begins to fade to black as Playboy looks around. Playboy then turns to Marnette~
Playboy: "Did... did you say that?"
Back to top Go down

Talking about Tag Team Championships and future champions... (XFW).
Page 1 of 1