X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryinos future?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Ryinos future? Empty
PostSubject: Ryinos future?   Ryinos future? Empty8/28/2008, 1:43 am

The jumbo tron airs this clip.

(Master_Neto stands in the ring and has a microphone and is about to say something)

Neto- Attention fans and members of the locker room I master_neto am hereby looking for a tag team partner to win the tag team titles with (a voice is heard over the speakers)

Voice-woah woah woah Neto take it easy (Pit Viper and Ryino of Fatal Strike walk out from behind the curtian)

Pit- look you cant just decide that you want to form a tag team you have to have chemistry like us (looks a Ryino) we have been together for what 4 years now so maybe you need to re-think your tag team situation

Neto- ok Pit Viper what do you suggest that i do then

Pit- well i'll tell you what there is only one thing you can do(looks at Ryino again and turns back and Super Kicks Ryino right off the stage and pit viper begins to walk down to the ring)

Brandon- Oh my god!!! he just kicked his partner right off the stage

(Pit Viper is now standing in the ring with Master_Neto and Pit VIper Raises Neto's arm)

Pit- Ladies and gentlemen i am proud to introduce to you the new tag team Pit Viper and Master_Neto we are the Dragon Vipers.

Ryino is backstage watching a monitor play the clip.
Ryino- Pit Viper after all the blood, sweat, and tears we have shed together, this is how you treat me? You could not even be man enough to look me in the eye to tell me we were finished?

Ryino- Well that is fine. Tonight I have a tag team match against Dark Forces and I will introduce mt new tag team partner to the world. And after we are finished with Dark Forces, we are turing our attention to the Dragon Vipers. You better have eyes in the back of your heads because we will Fatally Strike you at any moment.
Back to top Go down

Ryinos future? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryinos future?   Ryinos future? Empty8/28/2008, 2:18 pm

nice work darth cant wait to see who his new partner is and beat the both of them all over the arena
Back to top Go down

Ryinos future?
Page 1 of 1