X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo talking STB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo talking STB Empty
PostSubject: Argo talking STB   Argo talking STB Empty8/10/2010, 12:49 am

(Early in the show. Contains a minor spoiler, just a warning.)
~The camera goes backstage to Jill Wagner who is standing in front of a Stable Warfare sign~
Jill Wagner: "Let me introduce to you my quest at this time, the man that later tonight will be defending his XFE World Heavyweight Title in a ladder match against Simply The Best, Argo."
~Argo walks into the picture wearing his wrestling gear and an Argo the Unstoppable shirt but he is without the World Heavyweight Belt. The crowd erupts in cheers that can still be heard in the back when they see Argo. Argo looks into the camera and flashes a big smile~
Jill Wagner: "Argo I see you are without the World Title, so my question is how do you plan and getting it back tonight?"
~Argo smiles as Jill reaches the mic towards him~
Argo: "You are right, I am without the World Title because they have to set it up for the Ladder match later tonight. As far as getting it back I am going to shut up Simply The Best once and for all. You see he has been talking a bunch of smack lately and he knows he can't really back it up. When he fights me tonight one on one he will realize that while he managed to run through the lower divisions in this company this jump is not something he is ready for. Last season he tried to bring help to do it in the form of "The Blood Thirsty One", but tonight he has no help and tonight his meteoric rise in XFE comes to a screeching halt."
~Jill pulls the mic back as Argo finishes talking~
Jill Wagner: "How can you be so sure? We have never seen you in a Ladder Match and Simply The Best has shown a new level of violence as of late with all of his focus being placed on you directly and the World Title."
~Jill puts the mic back up towards Argo who still has a big smile on his face~
Argo: "Well you are right, I have never been in a ladder match and STB has been on quite a roll and has shown ruthless violence as of late but what he needs to understand is what I have been telling him and the world for a long time. When Argo is in the ring and the crazy XFE fans are chanting my name and filling the building with excitement Argo truly becomes..."
~Argo's expression changes as STB walks into the picture. Jill turns and puts the mic between Argo and STB who are now face to face~
Simply The Best: "Unstoppable right? We have all heard it before but Argo you should know that I have tricks myself and tonight I become the first man in company history to hold the Young Gunz, Universal-X and World Heavyweight Championship."
Argo: "You just keep telling yourself that but tonight I am going to show you..."
Simply The Best: "Show me what? That you are predictable and all talk? I hope you understand what is going to happen to you tonight. It is going to go something like this."
~Simply the Best attempts to hit Argo but Argo blocks the punch. As Argo is about to strike back he is interrupted when he is hit from behind with a pipe. We see a masked man standing over top of Argo now holding the pipe. Both Simply the Best and The Masked Man begin to beat on Argo while he is down~
Brandon Routh: "What is going on here? This is a brutal assault!"
~The Masked Man continues to beat down Argo. As this is going on Simply the Best goes and grabs a chair and the masked man holds Argo exposing his ribs while Simply the Best beats on them with the chair~
Matt Scott: "Well if I had to guess it looks like STB got himself some help for the night and they are going to take Argo out right now."
~After a few more shots from the chair the Masked Man and STB both back away as the Head of XFE Security, Legion, runs into the scene breaking up the attack. Some of the medics and Security Guards begin to check on Argo who seems to be in great pain. Head Trainer Eric Leader gets in the scene and starts checking on Argo~
Eric Leader: "We need to get him to the trainers office and find out if he can even compete tonight."
~More of the medical team runs into the scene and begins to check on Argo who seems to be barely moving right now. As the scene gets very crazy the image fades back to the ringside area, and the XFE announcers~
Brandon Routh: "It looks like Argo's health and the World Title Match might both be in jeopardy here."
Matt Scott: "What a brilliant plan if Argo can't compete STB will get an automatic win and become the new World Champion."
Brandon Routh: "How could anyone want to win the belt like that?"
Matt Scott: "Hey when it comes right down to it, winning the belt is all that matters."

(STB I went with the idea we came up with. If you want to make a later in the show rp or edit your part tell me.)
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Argo talking STB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo talking STB   Argo talking STB Empty8/10/2010, 3:06 am

It looks pretty damn good just the way it is now.
Back to top Go down

Argo talking STB
Page 1 of 1