X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo on XFA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Argo on XFA   Argo on XFA Empty6/25/2010, 9:04 pm

Olivia Wilde: "Let me introduce to you, The XFE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ARGO!!!!!!!"
~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena. The crowd quickly rises to its feel and erupts in cheers. Argo walks out from backstage to an incredible ovation from the crowd. Argo has an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt on and Jean Shorts. Around his waist is the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt. Argo looks out to the crowd and gets a huge smile on his face. As Argo walks down to the ring he does his traditional high fiving, hand shaking and picture taking with fans. Argo takes his time before getting to and entering the ring. Argo goes to each of the four corners and postures to the crowd. After he is done he walks over and picks up a mic which Olivia placed in the ring for him.~
Argo: "Man I love you fans."
~The fans continue to erupt in cheers as Argo continues to smile in the middle of the ring.~
Argo: "At Guilty Conscience, I had my first official title defense against both Cryl and STB. In the end this happened..."
~Argo points to the tron and the image shows the replay of the end of the World Title match.~
Argo Lifts Cryl into the air by his throat with both hands
and violently slams him to the mat with all his size and strength landing on Cryl executing a
LEGENDARY Bog Pit!!
Tom Jones starts counting...
Simply the Best hits Argo interrupting the 3 count!!
Simply the Best pulls Argo by his hair back to his feet.
Simply the Best open his arms ready to hit the opponent
Argo moves to the side and he avoids a a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative
Argo kicks Simply the Best in the gut hooks his arms in a pedigree like position then lifts Simply the Best into the air like powerbomb then moves his hands to Simply the Best throat and drives Simply the Best to the ground with a combination of a powerbomb and a chokeslam executing LEGENDARY Argo Bomb!!
Argo tries a pinning maneuver
Tom Jones starts counting...
Maria Menounos: "Here is your winner, and Still XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo!"
~The image goes back to Argo standing in the ring admiring his handy work.~
Argo: "Now with that little ending highlight we failed to see that both STB and Cryl put up a good fight. They really had me on the ropes when they were working together but in the end I am able to stand here today in front of you great fans still the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~The crowd all begins to chant, "Argo...Argo...Argo!!"~
Argo: "This was just the first title defense however. I plan on holding on to this belt for a long time and I can't wait to see who the next challenger or challengers will be. I look forward to another challenge and overcoming it with the support of all the fans of XFE."
~The crowd cheers loudly as the camera shows a sign that says 'I came to see Argo'~
~Suddenly Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB makes his way out to the top of the ramp with mic in hand.~
STB: "Argo, Argo, Argo, you are correct you did come out on top at the PPV, congrats to you.
~The crowd starts chanting Argo, Argo.....~
STB: "You may still be the XFE World Champion but you are looking at the first person to ever be in the main event of two PPV's in two different feds on the very same day. That's right I was in the main event of XFE's Guilty Conscious hopped a plane and made it to the arena just in time for the main event of OCW's Elimi - Nation just a few hours later."
~A few in the crowd start cheering chanting XFE, XFE but most start booing.~
Argo: "Hey not to bring up a bad point but didn't you manage to get beat at both main events?"
~STB looks furious for a quick second as Argo laughs a bit.~
Argo: "I mean while that is a very impressive feat to have accomplished actually winning something might have helped out a bunch too. Maybe next time you should focus yourself on one thing or another."
~STB calms down and shakes his head.~
STB: "Maybe someone like you would need to focus on one thing but I achieve greatness wherever i go. At Guilty Conscience you may have won the battle, but that's all you've won is one battle. The war is for from over."
~The crowd starts booing and the chant of Argo, Argo.... starts up again.~
STB: "It may be tonight, it may be next season or it may be a year from now but make no mistake about it, I am coming, I am coming for the World Heavyweight Title, because I am S T B, Simply The Best."
~Pink begins to play, STB drops the mic on the stage and backs toward the curtain on the ramp while staring at Argo. Argo looks around a bit and waits for the music to stop playing.~
Argo: "STB and the entire roster need to remember one very simple thing around here. It is because of you fans that I will hold on to this belt for a long time. Because with you fans, Argo is..."
~Argo postures the mic towards the crowd as the camera then shows the crowd going nuts.~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~The camera goes back to Argo who had an ear to ear smile on his face now. "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena as Argo points all around the crowd getting reaction from each part of the arena. After a few moments of that he goes and jumps the guard rail and celebrates and poses with the fans in the crowd.~

Last edited by Argo on 6/26/2010, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Argo on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo on XFA   Argo on XFA Empty6/25/2010, 11:21 pm

~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB makes his way out to the top of the ramp with mic in hand.~

STB: "Argo, Argo, Argo, you are correct you did come out on top at the PPV, congrats to you.

~The crowd starts chanting Argo, Argo.....~

STB: "You may still be the XFE World Champion but you are looking at the first person to ever be in the main event of two PPV's in two different feds on the very same day. That's right I was in the main event of XFE's Guilty Conscious hopped a plane and made it to the arena just in time for the main event of OCW's Elimi - Nation just a few hours later."

~A few in the crowd start cheering chanting XFE, XFE but most start booing.~

You may have won the battle, but that's all you've won is one battle. The war is for from over."

~The crowd starts booing and the chant of Argo, Argo.... starts up again.~

STB: "It may be tonight, it may be next season or it may be a year from now but make no mistake about it, I am coming, I am coming for the World Heavyweight Title, because I am S T B, Simply The Best."

~Pink begins to play, STB drops the mic on the stage and backs toward the curtain on the ramp while staring at Argo.~
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo on XFA   Argo on XFA Empty6/26/2010, 6:49 am

Edited my post to add stb's part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content