X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo being Argo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo being Argo Empty
PostSubject: Argo being Argo   Argo being Argo Empty7/13/2010, 12:20 am

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena. The fans quickly jump up to their feet and erupt in cheers as Argo walks out from backstage wearing his wrestling gear, an Argo the Unstoppable shirt, and is wearing the XFE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Flashbulbs light up the arena as fans quickly flash cameras to get a picture of Argo~
David Hood: "The roof might be about to blow off this building as the XFE World Heavyweight Champion Argo is here."
~Argo makes his way to the ring giving fans high fives and posing for pictures with some fans. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone as he is about to enter it~
Argo: "Ladies and Gentlemen let me be the first to welcome you to another season of the greatest wrestling federation in the world today, X-Force Entertainment!"
~The crowd begins to cheer loudly and the camera shows some fans stopping on a sign that says "Argo is my Hero" before going back to Argo in the ring~
Argo: "Last season we had a bunch of interesting things happen in XFE. We had the return of two of the greats in XFE history, We had a handful of titles change hands some multiple times but one thing remained the same for the entire time and that is a constant forever. That is that Argo is..."
~Argo points the mic to the crowd who erupts~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo gets a huge smile on his face~
Argo: "Man I love you guys."
~The crowd interrupts Argo with a chant of "Argo, Argo, Argo!" after they stop Argo now has a huge smile on his face~
Argo: "Okay, but on to business. This belt around my waist is the most sought after and coveted prize this company has to offer and tonight I am in a tag match with 3 possible contenders for my title."
~Argo points to the tron and we see a picture of STB which causes the crowd to boo loudly~
Argo: "That pink loving man you see on the tron is known as Simply the Best or STB for short. He has held belts at all kinds of different divisions and recently set his sights on the XFE World Heavyweight title and even though he fell short last season he also became the first man to main event two federation pay per views on the same day."
~The picture on the tron turns to Malkyto and the boo's come down from the crowd once again~
Argo: "Now on the tron is the Chilean Psycho, Malkyto. A former World Champion who is known for being able to take and dish out a great deal of punishment. Also tonight this crazy man is my partner tonight against STB and the next man."
~The picture on the tron turns to Paul "Playboy" Andrews who gets a mixed reaction of cheers and boo's from the crowd~
Argo: "And that is the man I defeated at Super Force II, a man I respect greatly for his in ring ability, and the longest reigning World Champion in XFE history, Paul "Playboy" Andrews. But in the end all of these men are chasing after this man..."
~The picture turns to a collage of pictures of Argo with XFE fans as he is holding the XFE World Heavyweight Championship. This causes the crowd to erupt in cheers. The camera cuts back to Argo who is now beginning to walk into the crowd~
Argo: "You see the thing is while the contenders in XFE are all great wrestlers they all fail to realize that when you fight Argo you fight against the fans that cheer me on week in and week out."
~Argo gives a few fans some high fives before starting to talk once again. Argo ends up getting surrounded by fans of XFE and he poses with all of them~
Argo: "And with these odds on my side I promise that this belt is not going anywhere, anytime soon."
~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena once again and the fans continue to chant for Argo once again~
David Hood: "Argo making a huge statement tonight and with the number one contender spot open right now he needs to be ready for anything and everything from the roster here on XFW."
Matt Scott: "Yeah maybe he should keep an eye out for contenders and not posture to the crowd so much."
David Hood: "Argo is just being Argo and since he is the World Champion I tend to think it is working for him so far."
Back to top Go down

Argo being Argo
Page 1 of 1