X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty
PostSubject: Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW   Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty8/24/2009, 11:58 am

~The cameras are backstage and we see Argo getting ready for his match later tonight. He is sitting in the locker room lacing his boots when someone appears standing next to him. Argo notices the person and looks up to see who it is. A slightly puzzled look appears on his face as the camera zooms out to reveal JD Allgood standing next to him. JD is wearing his usual golden velor tracksuit and his arrogant grin. The crowd is a mixture of boos and cheers on his appearance~
Argo: "Uh, hey man. Can I help you?"
JD: (laughs to himself) "Shouldn't have thought so."
Argo: "Then...if you don't mind, I'd rather you take a walk while I prepare for the match tonight."
JD: (looking up and into the distance) "I wouldn't bother if I were you. I mean, you're facing me. I'm an XFE Triple Crown Champion! And you? You're just some guy. Some guy who looks at someone like me, and thinks, 'I WISH I was that good!'."
~Argo's face turns to one of disbelief at Allgood's arrogance~
JD: "I mean, here I am, a Living Legend, 'The Natural Selection', 'Mr. Wednesday Night'. Did I mention that I'm an XFE Triple Crown Champion?"
Argo: (sarcastically) "Yeah, I think so."
JD: "And it's only a matter of time before I'm holding the gold here on XFW."
~Argo shakes his head, again in disbelief at Allgood's arrogant boasts, and continues to lace his boots~
JD: "And tonight, instead of a title shot, they book me in a match against...Argo. And you've won..."
~Allgood starts to count his fingers and pulls a thoughtful expression as if he's trying to work something out, before finally crouching down and getting right in Argo's face~
JD: "A WHOLE BUNCH OF NOTHING!!!"
~Argo stops lacing his boots and stands up getting right in Allgood's face, he looks ready for a fight, his eyes burning through Allgood's cocky face~
JD: (grinning) "I saw you having your little 'Hallmark moment' with that sick kid last week. You may have everyone else fooled, but not me. You really think that giving a crap about these imbecile fans will get you anywhere?! You think having a picture taken with some little cripple fan is gonna get you over? Get you in the main event? PATHETIC!!!"
Argo: "NO!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!! You come in here, and get in my face with this CRAP!!! You think that you walk on water, that you deserve a title shot?! Yeah, you may have been a big star over on XFA, but here on XFW, you haven't proven anything! For the last two weeks you've had your ass handed to you, and all anyone hears is 'Where's my title shot?!'.""
~Allgood's expression is starting to change as he smiles frustratedly through gritted teeth~
Argo: "There are more important things than money and titles, Allgood. I think it's quite sad that you can't see that. What's important is doing the very best you can, whatever the odds. That kid last week, the odds are against him, but he refuses to give up. He doesn't whine and complain, he stands up and fights. He's more of a man than you'll ever be!"
~Allgood and Argo stare each other out in silence, as it looks like things are going to kick off at this very moment. Then, Allgood laughs to himself and walks off camera and out of the locker room~
JD: "See you in the ring...'HERO'!"
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW   Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty8/24/2009, 12:27 pm

That's a seriously good promo. Great job, guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW   Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty8/25/2009, 5:50 am

Cheers dude. I think this feud will be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW   Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty8/25/2009, 8:52 am

I'm sure it will, I'm really looking forward to it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW   Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty8/25/2009, 1:16 pm

nice rp jd, and nice remarks too argo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW   Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW Empty

Back to top Go down

Allgood/Argo RP for 26/8 XFW
Page 1 of 1