X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgood predicts. (07/26)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Allgood predicts.  (07/26) Empty
PostSubject: Allgood predicts. (07/26)   Allgood predicts.  (07/26) Empty7/24/2008, 11:43 pm

Backstage we see the Playboy sitting down as the Doll is reluctantly massaging his neck. She looks really unhappy about doing this, as Playboy's face is a picture of pleasure.
JD Allgood then walks into view, accompanied by his manservant Afolston.

JD: Hey buddy! How's life treating my brother from another mother?!

Playboy: Pretty damn good as you can see. And it's going to get that much sweeter after I win back my Aggression Championship tonight against that punk Dominator.

JD: Exactamundo, my friend. I have every faith in you giving that disrespectful moron an overdue asskicking. I had that guy beat in the middle of the ring, but these referees couldn't count to three if their pathetic lives depended on it! I'm sure you'll be celebrating tonight, just like me, after I destroy another XFA loser. What's his name . . . it's on the tip of my tongue . . . oh yes, HA HA HA, 'Diamond' Troy Justice.

Doll suddenly stops massaging the Playboy as JD mentions Diamond's name.
JD stares at Doll with a big grin on his face.

JD: Oh, that's right, HA HA HA, I'm going to make him squeal like a little pig!

JD moves closer to the Doll, staring menacingly into her eyes.

JD: I'm going to leave him a bloody mess!

Doll looks like she's going to cry as JD gets right in her face.

JD: You gonna cry? You gonna cry, little girl? It looks like you want to cry.

Doll, trembling with nerves, starts to cry. JD and Playboy start to laugh.

JD: Well, I'm off to warm up, HA HA HA. Catch you later, Champ.

Playboy: Damn right, Allgood. Damn right.

JD leaves as Playboy looks back at Doll, who is wiping away her tears.

Playboy: I don't remember telling you to stop!

Doll again reluctantly begins to massage Playboy, as he closes his eyes and grins with pleasure and self-assurance.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Allgood predicts.  (07/26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgood predicts. (07/26)   Allgood predicts.  (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 3:09 am

Just as Allgood is walking a way The Dominator appears infront of him with a mop and a scrubber*

The Dominator: Well, well, well. Allgood hello there so you think you had that match won?? Dude I didnt even break a sweat.

JD Allgood: Get out of my face or ill give you a bigger beating then last time!!

The Dominator: (Dominator starts laughing) You make me laugh Allgood well since im Vice GM for the day I decided that you will get a promotion, your gonna be my pigeon (Allgood looks confused) You will do when I want whenever I want.

JD Allgood: What!? You cant do this, its an outrage!!

The Dominator: DANTE said whoever didnt co operate will be dealt with, now take this mop and scrubber because there was a big mess in the toilets left by Sharkman and man I think I can smell it from here!!
(Jd looks really pissed of) is there something wrong Allgood? Do you think there is something wrong with this??

JD Allgood: Do I think there is something wrong with this?? YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THI.....

The Dominator: IT DOSNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!! All that matters is you do what the Vice GM and Agression champ says!!

(Playboy comes along hearing enough of this grabbing Diamond Doll with her)

Playboy: You mean former Agression champ.

The Dominator: Well I still got the belt. Sure im gonna loose it eventually but not today!! Plus what is it you did that earned you this title shot? Kick around a lady?? Well in that ring im gonna make sure what you done to her is gonna be a lot worse for you!! Infact as Vice GM since you did nothing special for a shot at this im gonna make it you lose that Diamond Doll and she goes back to DTJ.

Playboy: What!? (Playboy points his figner at The Dominator with an angry face) Listen up Dominator..
(Dominator puts his palm infront of Playboys face signalling him to be quiet)

The Dominator: Oh and if you lay a hand on me you will loose your title shot and your gonna be joining NoGood over here. The Dominator has spoken. Oh and what the hell you still doing here clean that s*** up pigeon!!
(Allgood walks of with the mop and scrubber and Playboy walks of dragging Diamond Doll along the way)
Back to top Go down

Allgood predicts. (07/26)
Page 1 of 1