X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty
PostSubject: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 12:29 am

The camera cuts to backstage as JD Allgood is performing ome squats in preparation for his match. His manservant, Afolston is standing beside him counting each time JD performs a squat.

Afolston: 7, sir . . . 8, sir . . . 9, sir . . . one more for double figures and we're well on the way for that new record of 14!

JD looks already to be slowing down.

Afolston: 11, sir . . . tweeeelve, sir . . .

The camera pulls back to reveal XFA's newest wrestler, Krusher Kayls. She grins as she see's Allgood struggle with a simple exercise routine.
Allgood, now noticing she is looking, begins to quicken up and interupts Afolston's counting.

Afolston: 13, sir . . .

JD: (loudly, over Afolston's voice) 997, . . . 998, . . . 999, . . . 1000!!!

Allgood stops and Afolston dabs the sweat away from Allgood's face with a towel. Allgood looks at Krusher Kayls.

JD: (slightly out of breath) You want an interview, huh? I don't know if you were listening but, that was a thousand I just did there.

Krusher Kayls shakes her head and laughs to herself, not believeng JD's lie for a second. Afolston holds a drink for JD as JD takes a couple of sips from the straw.

JD: Well, are you catering? If so,then you've got some serious apologizing to do, as that caviar was average at best!

Krusher Kayls shakes her head in disagreement again.

JD: Look, if you're another fan who wants to sleep with me, then I'm afraid you'll have to join the queue! I'm busy enough as it is! Run, along little woman and cook or clean something, let the men get back to the REAL work.

JD turns his back on Krusher Kayls and continues drinking from his bottle with a straw. Krusher Kayls walks right up to Allgood, spins him around and violently squeezes the drinks bottle, sending the straw down Allgood's throat.
Allgood begin's to choke as Kayls threatens him.

Krusher Kayls: It's people like you that made me want to become a wrestler in the first place! Just another pathetic little man, thinking they can tell women what to do, and when to do it! Well, now that I'm here in XFA, I'm going to make you choke on your words, just like you're choking on that little straw there.

JD continues to choke as his face turns blue. He is looking at Krusher Kayls for help, ponting to his mouth.

Krusher Kayls: What? What do you want? Ahhhh, is the little boy hungry? Would you like me to fix you some food?

JD shakes his head, as he continues to choke.

Krusher Kayls: Well, looks like you're in luck. You see I brought a sandwhich for you I prepared just now. It's a speciality of mine . . . a KNUCKLE sandwhich!!!

Krusher Kayls violently punches JD in the stomach, causing JD to finally spit out the straw. He collapses to the floor, gasping for breath. Kayls looks down at Allgood and waves goodbye.

Krusher Kayls: Bye now.

She skips off, as Afolston attends to Allgood, lifting him to his feet.

Afolston: Shall we start again at 1001, sir?

JD looks at Afolston with disgust as the camera goes back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 1:11 am

Which RP do you want used in the next show? This one or the other?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 3:12 am

Ahahaha I love this RP. Lol she already knows who the jackasses are in this fed!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 3:40 am

I loved this as well, although Kayls should have kicked him somewhere rather painful that would have left his voice several octaves higher.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 3:44 am

Yes leaving his chances of having children at 0.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 10:51 am

DANTE wrote:
Which RP do you want used in the next show? This one or the other?

The choice is yours Dante.

Whichever you feel fits in best.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 10:54 am

Well the other RP also included my reply. But I heard there isnt much rp for this show anyways.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty7/25/2008, 12:16 pm

I'll use the other one then and save this for the next show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)   Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26) Empty

Back to top Go down

Allgood meets the new comer. (07/26)
Page 1 of 1