X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Comer... XFA 16/04

Go down 
+2
Worthy
Savvy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvy

Savvy

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-04-13

A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty
PostSubject: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/14/2011, 1:00 am

~In the X-Tron a clip shows some of the french specialty: Wine, Bread, Fashion Model, Eiffel Tower...suddenly a voice emerges from backstage~
Voice: "Hello XFE followers, Have you been nice guy this year? Because just like Santa I offer gift...Tremendous entertainment, amazing ring performance, unseen submission tactics and for the ladies what a real man is suppose to look like."
~Public boos~
Voice: "But be quiet a second I'm not here to steal your ugly fat cow! You are just a band of inbred cousin's (Censored)."
~Public is more and more noisy and a silhouette come to the ring access~
Voice (Smiling): "I think I still got it! It was just a joke, I love each and every one of you. I'm so in love with this town. Without you public we can't do what we do best; Entertain millions of the purest, noisiest, simply best fan in any sports and/or entertainment!"
~Public cheers~
Voice: "Thank you, people! And now in two languages for the English speaker world wide and for the Frenches who come to see me The french sensation!"
Voix: "Je suis SAVVY le seul, le vrai, le fabuleux and l'unique Summum de l'esthétisme!"
Voice: "I'm SAVVY, the true the real the fabulous and the only Summat of aestheticism!"
~Savvy throw an half-dozen of his t-shirt "I'm a summat of aestheticism too...in my dream" to the public~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/14/2011, 3:38 am

~Jack Roberts comes to the ring clapping and shaking Savvy's hand~
Jack Roberts: "Welcome aboard Savvy. I along with my GM partner who can't be here, are both glad to have signed you, in fact we are all glad to have signed you except for one person..."
~Jack Roberts is interrupted by Worthy who is on the entrance ramp~
Worthy: "Are you kidding me? You two can't even control the wrestlers that you currently have on roster and now you sign this arrogant Frenchmen to cause more chaos on your show? Seriously did you not watch OcW?"
Jack Roberts: "Come on Worthy, what happened to honor and tradition? Give the man a chance as he's a good wrestler, so stop being a bitter Englishmen and get over the fact that we have signed a Frenchmen."
Worthy: "I don't have a problem with where he comes from, but after seeing him on OcW, I do have a problem with his arrogant attitude which could add to your problems here, but your right I should give him a chance."
Jack Roberts: "So you should."
Worthy: "But remember this, it's your names on his contract, so anything goes wrong, any damages and fines he causes XFE to pay then it's your necks that'll be on the line, so I'll wash my hands of him."
~Jack Roberts looks worried as Worthy pulls out a bottle of water and washes his hands whilst leaving the arena~
Savvy: "Don't worry, I don't cause too much trouble."
~Savvy pushes past Jack Roberts and leaves the arena as the worried Jack looks on~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/14/2011, 12:56 pm

[RP off] Thanks, your part is tremendous! I didn't know if you need the heel version of savvy (The arrogeant frenchies) or the face version of Savvy (a french version of Santino Marella). Your add show me the way i should be! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/14/2011, 1:38 pm

I was going off your thread on the gimmick page which seemed heelish, so sorry if I got it wrong, but then again your rp and the rp I added could go either way (ie; was you joking when you said you won't cause too much trouble or was you serious), so you could keep people guessing if you wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/14/2011, 1:46 pm

I'm from england, we could perhaps have an interculture rivalry
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/14/2011, 3:30 pm

@ worthy :I can play Heel or face without preference, i play what you need more!

@Danny Young: Yes, i'm looking for a feud, if the GM agree let's roll it and let's go !
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 3:25 am

I'm more of a forum GM as Sentinel made me GM so I can help sort the forum out and in the show i'm official consultant of XFA.

Your best asking Sentinel as he does the shows.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 9:33 am

It's really up to you Savvy. I think would probably get over more as a face.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 10:39 am

Or you can be a Heel and feud with Young(since Young is face now if I am not wrong), just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 1:55 pm

It's just like GM need ! i will adapt with the need in the next weeks
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 3:20 pm

"need"???

I know damn well that everyone here does their best with their own needs.
If you feel better as a Heel... damn then go that way!
Face? Then do your thing!

I really dont think Sent will dictate anyone to do anything they dont wana do....

Just have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 3:43 pm

no i have fun with both face and heel, and the need that i was talking is the feud need (face vs heel is in my opinion better than face vs face or heel vs heel)
I always fun with guy like you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 3:47 pm

sorry I must have misunderstood Smile
but as long as you have fun like all the rest here XFE will shine! Smile

And I remember when Wodka was you GM and in the vid I mentioned a match for you Smile fun times my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty4/15/2011, 6:44 pm

It's really all up to you Savvy. I say just play it along and see how things turn out. Maybe go Tweener for a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Comer... XFA 16/04   A New Comer... XFA 16/04 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Comer... XFA 16/04
Page 1 of 1