X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy meets with Cryl...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy meets with Cryl... Empty
PostSubject: Playboy meets with Cryl...   Playboy meets with Cryl... Empty7/27/2011, 1:23 pm

Written together with Cryl. Ok to air.

----------------------------------------------------------
~The cameras show Playboy walking down the hallway. He opens a door and looks inside. The walls are dark red as if blood was sprayed on every inch. He walks in and the camera follows, the cameraman letting the door close behind him. Playboy can't see the entire room~
Playboy (to himself): "This has to be the room..."
~As Playboy looks around, the crowd applauds as Cryl appears out of one of the dark corners behind him. Cryl lets out a loud breath, startling Playboy who turns around quickly. Cryl clinches his fists~
Playboy: "I'm not here to fight, Boogeyman. I'm just going to deliver a little news."
~Playboy lifts the rolled up papers in his hand to show Cryl~
Playboy: "In this hand...is the future. In this hand...I hold fate...I hold destiny."
~Playboy taps Cryl on the chest with the papers. Cryl looks down to them, then back up to Playboy~
Playboy: "You see, Cryl...I was in GM Worthy's office a little while ago and we had a good discussion. We had a discussion...about the future of this company...what is best for this company and this network...and what is best...for Stable Warfare."
~The crowd applauds in anticipation. Playboy thrusts the papers into Cryl's hand~
Playboy: "At Stable Warfare...you have no say. It's going to be war...the marquee is going to read The Playboy vs. The Monster Cryl...it's going to be No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere."
~The crowd roars in approval~
Playboy: "There will be blood, Cryl...there will be violence just like you like. But Cryl...you better get someone to read that order to you..."
~Cryl looks on with a puzzled look~
Playboy: "...because if you don't fight..."
~Playboy pauses for a few seconds~
Playboy: "...you'll be thrown out of X-Force Entertainment."
~The crowd 'Oohs' and lowers the volume of the applause out of shock~
Playboy: "There are plenty of people here who would love to have their name on the marquee, to have their time in the spotlight against The Playboy. There is no room for those who don't want to fight here."
~Playboy moves to walk away, but Cryl slams his hand out into his chest to stop him before he gets by~
Cryl: “Playboy think this through…if you do not stop this pursuit I will reveal to the world your darkest secret!”
~Playboy turns to Cryl and chuckles a bit before he says~
Playboy: “Cryl...what do you think you could possibly know about me. I have no secrets. You can't play games with me.”
Voice: “Cryl he must pay for this!”
~Cryl turns around an picks up a paper of his own and thrusts it into Playboy’s chest~
Cryl: “Read it through..if we have this match I will let everyone in the world in on your secret…then we will see how many fans you really have.”
Girl: “Don’t do this my beautiful monster!”
~Playboy smiles and drops the paper on the floor, not even looking at it~
Playboy: “The only document that means a thing...is the one you have in your hand.”
~Cryl closes in on Playboy and with a quiet voice says~
Cryl: “You will regret it this match at Stable Warfare happens!”
Voice: “Mind games?? Fight him! NOW!!”
~Playboy picks up the paper he let fall to the floor and rips it to shreds. As he turns toward the door he stops~
Playboy: “Cryl…Stable Warfare...you better be ready to go to hell and back, and you better prepare your little sister. Your own family won't recognize you when we're done!”
~Playboy walks through the door and heads down the hallway~
Cryl: “We shall see…we shall see…”
Back to top Go down

Playboy meets with Cryl...
Page 1 of 1