X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty
PostSubject: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty7/22/2011, 9:53 am

~Rooftops by Lost phopets begins to blast over the arena as the crowd rise to their feet and chant his name, Slugger then comes out wearing his wrestling gear, he has the Aggresion title belt draped over his shoulder, he walks down to the ring with purpose, he quickly slides in to the middle of the ring taking a mic, he pumps up the crowd about before standing in the middle and begining to speak~

Slugger: "Ok Tonight there is no fun and games Tonight im not out here to have a good time and enteratin you great fans, tonight im out here for one reason and one reason only and thats to call out cryl!.. Last Wednesday night I finally had the a date with the girl I've been after for a long time now.. Everything was going good and between me and you guys im pretty sure i was going to get lucky that night."

~The fans burst into laughter and then cheers~

Slugger: "But unfourntly my night was runied unfourntly for my little friend here."

~Slugger pats his crotch area as the fans laugh~

Slugger: "Ok enough joking around, CRYL! I dont like when people attack me from behind espically when that person ruins a very special moment." So Cryl tonight i want you! So come down to this ring and answer me!."

~Slugger waits in the ring for cryl to come out after a minute cryl walks down to the ring before he makes it to the ring Seraphim comes down and tries to stop him, Seraphim begs cryl to head backstage but he pushes her out of the way and cryl slides into the ring~

Slugger: "bring a ref!."

~Cryl dosent wait for a ref he goes start for Slugger, the two trade punches with one another before Seraphim gets in the ring and tries to break them up, cryl then tries to swing for slugger but hits Seraphim instead sending he flying out of the ring, Slugger quickly takes advantage of a distracted cryl, slugger grabs cryl's head and puts it under his arm
slugger then quickly runs taking [nome] with him, slugger then jumps on the turnbuckle flipping darkwards and causing [nome] to twist accordinal and crush is head onto the mat executing a devastating Pay Day. Laying Cryl out, Slugger then runs out of the ring and checks on Seraphim he calls the medics who get Seraphim on a stretcher and take her backstage as Slugger follows, Cryl then gets up and anglily follows them backstage~

OK cryl again i need your ok, if you want to chnage anything or add anything go ahead... also if this dosent work with the cryl/playboy roleplay let me know and i will change it so Cryl never comes out let me know asap.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty7/22/2011, 1:10 pm

No I really like it, let me ponder a bit I would like to continue this backstage so it fits to the Playboy/Cryl segment
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty7/22/2011, 9:54 pm

Ok, I will leave you to the pondering man Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty7/23/2011, 7:43 am

ok you got message Wink

hope everyone like the storyline!
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty7/23/2011, 11:09 am

just in case slugger dont make the deadline

~Rooftops by Lost phopets begins to blast over the arena as the crowd rise to their feet and chant his name, Slugger then comes out wearing his wrestling gear, he has the Aggression title belt draped over his shoulder, he walks down to the ring with purpose, he quickly slides in to the middle of the ring taking a mic, he pumps up the crowd about before standing in the middle and beginning to speak~
Slugger: "Okay Tonight there is no fun and games Tonight im not out here to have a good time and entertain you great fans, tonight im out here for one reason and one reason only and that's to call out Cryl!.. Last Wednesday night I finally had the a date with the girl I've been after for a long time now.. Everything was going good and between me and you guys im pretty sure i was going to get lucky that night."
~The fans burst into laughter and then cheers~
Slugger: "But unfortunately my night was ruined unfortunately for my little friend here."
~Slugger pats his crotch area as the fans laugh~
Slugger: "Okay enough joking around, CRYL! I don't like when people attack me from behind especially when that person ruins a very special moment." So Cryl tonight i want you! So come down to this ring and answer me!."
~Slugger waits in the ring for Cryl to come out after a minute cryl walks down to the ring before he makes it to the ring Seraphim comes down and tries to stop him, Seraphim begs Cryl to head backstage but he pushes her out of the way and Cryl slides into the ring~
Voice: "Time to draw blood Cryl...he will not learn any other way!"
Girl: "Cryl...this is none of your business...your lovely sister can decide herself!"
~Cryl slants his eyes and as if the world stopped you can hear the heartbeat thundering through the crowd~
Men Fans: "MAKE HIM BLEED!"
Woman Fans: "SLUGGER!!! SLUGGER!!!
Slugger: "Bring a ref!"
~Cryl doesn't wait for a ref he goes straight for Slugger, the two trade punches with one another~
~The heartbeat heard war the sound of Seraphim's entrance music as she runs toward the ring~
~Seraphim gets in the ring and tries to break them up, Cryl then tries to swing for slugger but hits Seraphim instead sending her flying out of the ring~
Voice: "Cryl hit HIM!"
Girl: "Cryl stop you hurt your sister!"
Slugger quickly takes advantage of a distracted cryl, slugger grabs cryl's head and puts it under his arm slugger then quickly runs taking Cryl with him, slugger then jumps on the turnbuckle flipping darkwards and causing Cryl to twist accordinal and crush is head onto the mat executing a devastating Pay Day!!
~Cryl lying motionless on the floor Slugger then runs out of the ring and checks on Seraphim he calls the medics who get Seraphim on a stretcher and take her backstage as Slugger follows~
~Slowly Cryl starts to come to himself and looks to slugger going through the curtains backstage Cryl then gets up and angrily follows them backstage~
Brandon: "Oh my god what just happened here!!"
Reggie: "I don't know but stop the show I want a camera backstage!!"
Brandon: "Well this is AGGRESSION and slugger just gave it to Cryl!"
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty7/23/2011, 11:23 am

Nice add's to both the roleplays! And thanks for posting them because I actually don't have access to a computer right now Sad to Copy and paste them together so thanks Smile, I think we did good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)   Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slugger calls out Cryl... (soon after the date roleplay and before playboy and cryl)
Page 1 of 1