X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II Empty
PostSubject: Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II   Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II Empty10/4/2010, 8:34 pm

(To be entered after the entrances)

~Playboy approaches the corner of the ring closest to the timekeepers booth and calls for a microphone. He is given one by one of the ringside hands and walks to the center of the ring~
Playboy: "Cryl. I know...you heard me earlier. And I know...you're smarter than what a lot of people will say you are. And I know... you're smarter than what everyone in XFE thinks you are."
~Cryl cocks his head a little sideways as he approaches Playboy in the center of the ring~
Playboy: "You know...as well as I do, Cryl... hat the only reason Argo pretended to be your friend last week...was because he is afraid of you. He knows...he can't beat you. So he tries to distract you by pretending he is your friend to bring you on his side."
~The crowd boos as Cryl bows his head~
Playboy: "Cryl. He played you...for a stupid...moron."
~Cryl lifts his head and looks Playboy eye to eye~
Playboy: "I'm not playing you for a fool, Cryl. I'm not going to pretend to like you. You know...I don't like you. And I know...you don't like me. I...don't...care. I just want to show you the truth...just like Worthy had shown me. All the time I spent side by side with Argo...the entire time he was just pretending so I wouldn't challenge him. I saw through that, Cryl. Just like you need to see through it."
~Cryl cocks his head again, continuing to look eye to eye with Playboy~
Playboy: "Cryl. You are in a unique position tonight. Sure...we can try to beat the hell out of each other tonight."
~The crowd cheers with the thought of this fight~
Playboy: "Who wins with that, Cryl? Only one person wins...and that's Argo...because we're both weaker from the beating. But, tonight...instead...you can choose to lie down...right here...right now...in this ring. Playboy gets the pin. One...two...three. I will move on and continue my pursuit for what is mine...the World Heavyweight Championship."
~The crowd boos heavily~
Playboy: "And I guarantee...that instead of having this match right here....right now...for nothing...we can have this match at a later time...for the World Heavyweight Championship."
~Cryl takes a step back, cocking his head to the other side~
Playboy: "Did Argo give you any guarantee last week, Cryl? Did Argo do anything for you, Cryl? No...he promised you nothing...and gave you nothing. You won't get another offer like that. What do you say, Cryl?"
~Playboy drops the microphone and stands in the center of the ring, while Cryl fights with the decision. Cryl looks at Playboy, then down to his hands, then out to the crowd who are booing. Cryl slowly approaches Playboy in the middle of the ring~
(Cryl. If you could message your reply to Sentinel directly, it would keep things a mystery to everyone until the show airs. You can either lay down, or start the fight!)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II   Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II Empty10/5/2010, 7:59 am

give me till tonight, I will get something to Sentinel
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II   Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II Empty10/5/2010, 3:44 pm

done Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II   Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy vs. Cryl - Part II
Page 1 of 1