X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy Empty
PostSubject: Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy   Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy Empty11/22/2010, 10:41 pm

~Jill Wagner is in STB’s locker room as the scene comes up~
Jill Wagner: “Later tonight you and Argo are facing off against Playboy and Cryl in a tag match. How do you feel about having a match of this caliber only one week away from the elimination chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title?”
~STB looks at Jill with a mischievous grin~
STB: “I think it’s a great opportunity for Argo and myself to take out two of our opponents in the elimination chamber and increase our chances of winning the title.”
~Jill looks at STB with a puzzled look on her face~
Jill Wagner: “I can’t imagine you wanting to tag with Argo after what happened last week.”
STB: “What do you mean, Jill? Argo coming down to help me when Playboy and Cryl attacked me?”
~Jill continues to look at STB with an even more confused look~
Jill Wagner: “No, I’m talking about Argo’s attack on you after he came down and saved you.”
~STB’s grin gets a little wider in response to Jill’s comment~
STB: “It may come as a surprise to you Jill and all these idiot fans out there, but no I don’t have a problem at all tagging with Argo after what happened last week. As a matter of fact, I am proud of Argo for standing up and showing his true colors.”
Jill Wagner: “What do you mean his true colors?”
~STB pauses for a second as if thinking about his answer~
STB: “As I stated last week, Argo is no different than Playboy, Cryl, or myself. We all have that dark side, that win at all costs attitude. Argo has always hid that from the fans with his Dudley Do Right persona that he tries to make everyone believe is the true inner Argo.”
~STB pauses as if letting this sink in with Jill~
STB: “If he brings that attitude that he let everyone have a glimpse of last week to the ring tonight, then we will both be one step closer to winning the elimination chamber.”
(Argo you can jump in if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy   Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy Empty11/23/2010, 1:20 am

~STB turns his attention as Argo walks into the picture. He has the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt around his waist and has his wresting gear and Argo the Unstoppable shirt on~
STB: "What you going to blindside attack me again?"
~Argo smiles as Jill moves the mic towards Argo now~
Argo: "No like I said last week I will never be anything like you. You can say whatever you want but in the end if it was not for me you would be in a hospital room wondering if you would ever be able to walk again."
~Argo moves close to STB and the smile on his face turns to a serious look~
Argo: "Now most people would thank the person that saved them but you want to drag my name in the gutter. First I wondered why you would do this and then I realized that you have experienced for yourself and you know that these fans give me strength and through their cheering and excitement I am Unstoppable!"
~The crowd can be heard yelling Unstoppable from the arena even in the back~
(Back to you or I can end it.)
Back to top Go down

Argo & STB vs. Cryl & Playboy
Page 1 of 1