X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy vs.Cryl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Playboy vs.Cryl Empty
PostSubject: Playboy vs.Cryl   Playboy vs.Cryl Empty10/3/2010, 8:52 pm

~Jill Wagner is standing by in the back with STB~
Jill: “We’re here with STB, hoping to get a few thoughts on the tag team match that he and Playboy lost last week to Cryl and Argo.”
~STB looks at Jill with a slight grin on his face~
STB: “Jill I think you have things all mixed up. I didn’t lose a match last week. Playboy lost a match last week. I really thought I had Playboy on the right track. Apparently I was mistaken.“
~STB starts getting a disgusted look on his face~
STB: “After all I’ve done for him, after saving his career, how does he show his appreciation? First he goes off and joins that nut job Worthy in Rebel whatever, then he comes out here and just totally gets his assed kicked all over the ring by that psycho Cryl.”
~STB pauses for a moment as if in thought~
STB: “What to do? What to do?”
~STB suddenly gets a look on his face like he has an idea~
STB: “Well I guess there is really only one answer, I guess I have to start from square one and hopefully enough of this will sink into his pea brain so that he can actually remember it.”
(Playboy you’re up.)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy vs.Cryl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy vs.Cryl   Playboy vs.Cryl Empty10/3/2010, 10:15 pm

~Jill screams as Playboy runs up from behind STB and hits him with a chrome dumbbell bar. The camera follows STB as he slams to the floor and blood flows from a gash in the back of his head. Jill continues to scream and attempt to move away, but Playboy grabs her arm~
Playboy: "Where do you think you're going?"

~Jill looks at Playboy with a look of horror on her face. Playboy is furious and continues to hold her microphone-holding hand~
Playboy (screaming while looking down at STB): "Mr. Simple...you arrogant, ignorant little man. I stood there and fought almost the entire match while you stand in the corner doing your little pretty nails, and it's my fault we lost? It's no wonder that XFE is a sinking ship if guys like you are one of the top dogs around here."
~STB is moving and attempting to get up.~
Playboy (looking at Jill): "Don't you move..."
~Playboy moves away from Jill, who screams as Playboy hits STB in the back of the head one more time with the dumbbell bar, knocking him out. Playboy steps back beside Jill, showing her the blood on the chrome~
Playboy: "STB...you are nothing. And I...we, at the Rebel Nation, are going to show all of you XFE sheeple that you are all nothing compared to us. That WE are the true superstars that deserve the respect. And tonight...I start with Cryl."
~Playboy looks down at the blood on the bar and back to the camera~
Playboy: "What you fail to understand, Cryl...just like anyone else in that dressing room...is that XFE management...and that paper champion called Argo...they're just using you as a meat shield. They want to use you to protect themselves. They ARE NOT your friends. They want to use you as a stepping stone that someone needs to cross to get the gold. They want to use you... much like they have used all of the members of Rebel Nation for the last little while. They have... no interest in you, Cryl. Tonight... you have the choice. You can step aside and allow Playboy by.... or you can continue to be the little puppet with XFE's arm firmly entrenched all the way up your ass. But you benefit from both choices, Cryl. By lying down in that ring... you can help in the destruction of those who continue to constrict you and hold you back..."
~Playboy shows the blood on the bar again~
Playboy: "...or... you get what seems to be your favorite thing in the world... BLOOD. But tonight, Cryl... the blood that will be spilled... will be yours. If you want blood tonight, Cryl... you'll get it. But you won't like it. By the time I will be done with you... there will be nothing behind that mask but a bloody mess."
~Playboy looks at the bar~
Playboy: "You think you're the only one that likes to dish out pain.... that likes blood?"
~Jill looks in disgust as Playboy takes a large lick of the blood on the bar~
Playboy: "You're not the only one, Cryl. You're not the most angry.... you're not the most violent... you're not the most determined. Due to you being an XFE puppet... you are in my way. You have all the decisions to make tonight, Cryl. Your future... depends on it. Make your choice Cryl... before I have to make it for you."
~Playboy lets go of Jill's hand and walks away as the scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Playboy vs.Cryl
Page 1 of 1