X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem Empty
PostSubject: Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem   Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem Empty6/15/2010, 3:16 pm

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena. The crowd stands up and erupts in cheering. After a few seconds Argo comes out from backstage wearing his wrestling gear, an Argo the Unstoppable shirt, and the XFE World Heavyweight Title around his waist. Argo gives fans high fives as he walks down the ramp to the ring. He enters the ring and as he does he picks up a mic left on the steps. Argo walks to the center of the ring and lifts the World Title in the air as the crowd erupts~
Crowd: "ARGO...ARGO...ARGO!!!"
~After a few moments the crowd quiets down a bit and Argo begins to talk~
Argo: "Last week a guy made a bold statement that he would beat me and end up taking this Heavyweight Title from me. Now that man managed to do exactly what he said he was going to do and in the end of the match I was bleeding and his hand was raised in victory."
~The crowd boo's a bit but Argo is still smiling in the ring~
Argo: "I take that back, all I really remember was some crazy monster attacking me but in the end both STB and Cryl running away from the ring like a couple of little boys he realized they were in over their heads."
~The crowd cheers again. Argo looks dead into the camera with a serious look on his face~
Argo: "Tonight I have to fight that crazy lunatic Cryl. All I know is he seems to have a desire to cause blood to pour from people. My question to him is simple, Cryl Are you ready to see, taste, and have your own blood drained from your body? You better understand that when you step in the ring with Argo you are also stepping into the ring with the entire XFE Nation. Tonight I am going to make sure you understand to keep your nose out of my business or else hearing voices will be the least of your worries."
~Argo facial expression turns back to a smile~
Argo: "Now its not like STB and Cryl really did anything impressive last week. All they did was show the entire world that STB was unable to beat me himself and all he really did was show me his strategy before he ever got a title match. I know STB has been talking a bunch lately about his lust for gold and that he wants to take my belt."
~More boo's rain down from the crowd. Argo holds the belt right towards the camera~
Argo: "Well if you want my belt here it is, come and get it because a little blood and a 2 on 1 attack is not enough to stop me. Because what you fail to understand is that Argo is..."
~Argo postures the mic to the crowd~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem   Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem Empty6/15/2010, 3:39 pm

excellent RP
Back to top Go down

Argo addresses the STB and Cryl problem
Page 1 of 1