X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo addresses the Rematch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo addresses the Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Argo addresses the Rematch   Argo addresses the Rematch Empty10/12/2010, 8:06 pm

~The camera shows Jill Wagner standing backstage mic in hand in front of the All or Nothing Banner.~

Jill Wagner: "My guest at this time, he is the XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo!"

~Argo walks into the picture wearing his wrestling gear, the new Unstoppable Punisher Shirt, in his left hand he has his trademark 2x4 wrapped in Razorwire with the custom grip, and he has the XFE World Heavyweight Title belt around his waist. Argo has a very focused look on his face.~

Jill Wagner: "Tonight, the rematch from the Main Event at Super Force II, but this time you are defending the World Title against Rebel Nation Member, Paul "Playboy" Andrews and it is an Ironman match. Can we get your last minute thoughts before the most anticipated rematch in XFE history?"

~Argo smiles quickly as Jill moves the mic towards Argo.~

Argo: "Well some people might be nervous just having a match against someone who is at the level of Playboy. Others may fold under the pressure of defending a World Title. While still others may question if they can compete at a high level for an entire 60 minute Ironman Match. But me, I am going into this match with no doubts at all. You see if anyone might have doubts tonight it is Playboy. At Super Force II he gave me everything he had, but in the end I walked out with the XFE World Championship. I know that has haunted him since that date and that is why he attacked me last season and attempted to take me out because when he has to see me wearing the XFE World Championship it constantly eats at him."

~Argo looks down at the World Title around his waist and looks back up at the camera with a big smile on his face.~

Argo: "Tonight when Playboy is in the ring those demons will resurface. Super Force will constantly flash into his mind and you will see for the first time ever doubt in the eyes of Paul "Playboy" Andrews."

~Argo looks at the 2x4 now.~

Argo: "Then Punishment will come down on Playboy for his actions against me."

~Jill pulls the mic back after Argo stops talking.~

Jill Wagner: "Well with all the things Rebel Nation has done and them promising to take the World Title and from that end up destroying XFE all together do you expect them to get involved tonight and how will you deal with it if they do?"

~Jill once again puts the mic toward Argo.~

Argo: "Rebel Nation wants to bring down XFE and destroy this company but they seem to lack the acceptance of reality. That reality is that no one in this company and no group in this company is bigger than all that XFE stands for. But with the actions we have seen from Rebel Nation so far I would not put anything past them."

~Argo grins once again as he continues on.~

Argo: "If they decide to get involved tonight they need to understand that Argo is never alone when he is in the ring. You see the tens of thousands of fans in the arena and the millions watching tonight on PPV all over the World they give me strength to overcome. It may be a catchphrase, but it is what everyone who has ever stepped in the ring with Argo knows and that is that these fans make me..."

~The eruption from the crowd can be heard backstage.~

Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"

~The smile on the face of Argo gets as big as ever before.~

Argo: "Tonight, Playboy get your little Rebel Nation, bring your best and be ready for mine because I am ready for the hardest most violent 60 minutes of my life and the only way tonight ends is with the announcement of Still XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo!"

~Argo unstraps the belt from around his waist and raises it towards the camera before walking away.~

Jill Wagner: "Some strong words from Argo, lets hope he is as ready as he claims to be and that he can deal the first huge blow against Rebel Nation tonight. Now back to you guys at ringside."

~The image fades back to the ringside area.~
Back to top Go down

Argo addresses the Rematch
Page 1 of 1