X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo addresses Playboy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo addresses Playboy Empty
PostSubject: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty9/28/2010, 12:26 am

~The crowd erupts to see Argo walking down a hallway backstage. He is wearing his wrestling gear with the XFE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and is carrying his trademark 2x4 wrapped in Razorwire. Jill Wagner runs into the picture mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "Argo...Argo...a quick work please."
~Argo keeps walking but does look towards Jill~
Argo: 'Go ahead but we have to do this on the move cause I got to find someone."
~Jill nods and the camera man and her begin to walk with Argo down the hallway~
Jill Wagner: "Playboy just had some strong words for you and everyone else involved in your tag match tonight. What do you have to say about that?"
~Argo smiles towards the camera and laughs~
Argo: "Playboy is one of the best to ever wrestle in this company, but his current path shows that deep down inside he knows something that he can't get over and that is at Super Force II I beat him straight up for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship. I became the top dog in the company and he was left to wonder what went wrong."
~Argo continues to walk before stopping and turning down a dark hallway~
Argo: "Now the man who was once the best in the company all by himself had to go find himself a stable so that he could have a chance to once again be World Heavyweight Champion. Like the former King of Cleveland he could not get it done by himself so he went and had to become someone's lap dog."
~Argo seems to be walking into a creepy scene from a horror movie as the camera follows him still~
Argo: "Now Playboy and anyone who wants to ally with him I will give you the same message I gave to STB earlier in the show and simply that is that this is not vengeance, this is punishment."
~Argo stops and looks at the camera and Jill Wagner now~
Argo: "You guys might want to stay back."
~Argo knocks on the door to what seems to be a lair of some sort~
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty9/28/2010, 12:28 am

Cryl I ended it here so we could add in another RP which goes with what I PM'd you. If you want to go with that send me a draft or post it yourself whatever you want but do it quickly if you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty9/28/2010, 12:52 am

pm
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty9/28/2010, 12:59 am

I sent you one too. We can make something work off of them I think.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty9/28/2010, 1:07 am

I edited the thing I sent you to add it both together if you like it you can post it.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty9/28/2010, 1:23 am

~Argo is about to knock once more, but the door opens and Cryl walks out. He sees Argo and tilts his head to the side~
Argo: "Hey man, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page going into tonight. Last season ended with Playboy and STB sneak attacking me twice and because of the I am looking to punish them for their actions."
~Cryl stands continues to stare at Argo while he tilts his head to the other side now~
Argo: "You know I requested this match to be made. I know how STB has treated you and I saw first hand what you can do in the ring. That is why tonight I want you to know I got your back no matter what goes down out there. To me you are cool."
~Cryl looks at Argo dead in the eyes still and then looks down at the 2x4 wrapped in Razorwire in Argo's hand~
Argo: "I see my backup has caught your eye. Like I before STB and Playboy need to be punished for what they have done and if they want to leave me laying in the ring in a pool of my own blood I say tonight we return the favor what do you say buddy?"
~Argo extends his hand in friendship. Cryl seems confused~
Cryl: "Friend? Who can be friends with a monster? No one...Especially not a Hero."
~Argo keeps his hand extended~
Argo: "Monster? When I look at you man I don't see a monster but a man who is one heck of a competitor in the ring and a man I know will put everything he has into a match. Why do you think I picked you to be my partner tonight? I wanted someone who I knew would be ready for a fight and someone who knows what being in a big match is all about. You are the man, Cryl. So what do you say do you have my back tonight?"
~Cryl looks at Argo and seems to be struggling within himself to make the decision on what to do. Cryl seems furious~
Cryl: "An Alliance?!?!? I should draw blood and paint your title with it!"
Argo (slowly): "Stay calm."
Argo: "Careful Cryl, I respect you for your skill and your weird sense of being! But I am not scared of you. And I am not your enemy so don't make one out of me!"
~Cryl slowly calms down and the girls voice is heard~
Girl: Cryl you fight tonight side by side, for once try to stay focused on one thing..."
~The Voice finishes the sentence~
Voice: "...BLEEDING STB FOR HIS TREACHERY!!!"
~Cryl looks to Argo and nods and. he shakes Argo's hand~
Cryl: "You are right Argo...I have no quarrel with you. I want REVENGE on STB."
~Argo nods and smiles~
Argo: "I knew we could get on the same page."
Cryl: "I will have your back tonight as long as you have mine but if this is a setup like STB did to me your blood will fill my river as well as the blood of STB and anyone else who gets in my way."
~Cryl finally lets go of the handshake and Argo and Cryl walk out of the picture as the scene cuts back to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Looks like Cryl and Argo are on the same page tonight."
Matt Scott: "It won't matter STB and Playboy are still going to destroy them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo addresses Playboy   Argo addresses Playboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo addresses Playboy
Page 1 of 1