X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy meets Argo (first XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy meets Argo (first XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Playboy meets Argo (first XFW)   Playboy meets Argo (first XFW) Empty2/5/2010, 7:35 am

~Playboy is shown walking backstage with the XFE Heavyweight championship on his shoulder. He says ‘Hi’ to a few backstage hands, then stops and looks at his left. The camera zooms out a bit and reveals Argo standing there wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and Wrestling Tights. The sound of the crowds excitement can be heard~
Argo (holding out his hand): "Hi Playboy...I’m Argo."
Playboy (slowly reaching out to shake his hand): "Who?"
Argo: "Argo."
Playboy: "Argo?"
Argo: "Yeah."
Playboy: "What’s an Argo?"
Argo: "Well besides my name I believe if you google it you will find it is the name of the most reliable, highest quality, and unstoppable all terrain vehicle in the world today."
~Playboy seems a tad bit confused but goes back to talking~
Playboy: "Okay then."
Argo (looking at the XFE Heavyweight belt): "Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. You see...I won the LoM tournament and can cash in my title shot for a chance at any championship I want."
Playboy (smirking andchuckling): "Okay...Argo, dude...have you not seen what I do to people out there who think they’re good enough to take on the champ? You need to really think about whether you want that, kid."
~Playboy takes the belt off his shoulder and shows it to Argo~
Playboy: "This is the ultimate prize in this industry. I didn’t just stumble upon it. I beat the best around here to earn it. I didn’t win a (censored) tournament to force my way into the title picture...I worked my way into it."
Argo: "Easy man, I didn’t say I was targeting your title. But, like you said... it is the ultimate prize in this industry."
Playboy: "Well, let me tell you this...you take your little LoM thing and put it away, or use it on something else. I’ll keep an eye on you and, if you impress me, I’ll let you have a shot without cashing it in."
~Playboy sticks out his hand. Argo delays for a few seconds thinking about it, then reaches out to shake it~
Argo: "It’s a deal."
~Playboy turns to walk away from the handshake but Argo does not let go. Playboy turns back with a very serious look on his face. Argo's face lights up with a smile~
Argo: "Before you go Champ I do have something you need to know. You can make fun of my name, talk down to me and even belittle my winning the Lord of Mayhem Tournament, but I have been watching you for a long time and whenever an Argo vs Playboy match does take place you better understand that no matter the outcome at the end of that night you will respect me."
~Argo smiles, releases the handshake and walks away. Playboy watches as he leaves. He smiles then shakes his head and sighs~
Playboy: "That kid has no idea what he’s in for."
~The scene fades back to the arena~
Back to top Go down

Playboy meets Argo (first XFW)
Page 1 of 1