X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy vs Argo Match Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Playboy vs Argo Match Preview Empty
PostSubject: Playboy vs Argo Match Preview   Playboy vs Argo Match Preview Empty5/3/2010, 10:30 am

David Hood: “It is now time for the Main Event for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship!”
Matt Scott: “The 2010 Lord of Mayhem Argo vs the XFE World Heavyweight Champion Paul “Playboy” Andrews, with the belt on the line it does not get any bigger than this.”
Brandon Routh: “For once I agree Matt now lets take a look at how we got to this point.”
~The image turns to a video package. “When Worlds Collide” by Powerman 5000 begins to play~
Music: “Now this is what it's like when worlds collide, now this is what it's like...”
David Hood: “Playboy retains the Title.”
~We see Paul “Playboy” Andrews holding up the World Heavyweight Title after his latest title defense~
Music: “Now this is what it's like when worlds collide, now this is what it's like...”
David Hood: “Argo is the new Lord of Mayhem!”
~We see Argo standing tall after winning the Lord of Mayhem Tournament~
Music: “What is it really, that's going on here. You've got the system for total control.”
~We see highlights of Paul “Playboy” Andrews wearing the title after winning it against Malkyto and Dante~
Music: “Now is there any, body out there. Now watch us suffer yeah cause we can't go.”
~Clips run by of Paul “Playboy” Andrews retaining his title numerous times over the last 200 plus days and looking confident that no one can take the belt from him~
Music: “What is it really that is in your head, what little life that you had just died.”
~Paul “Playboy” Andrews is shown chatting with Argo in the back and then looking surprised when Argo hits the Argo Bomb after Playboy left him in the ring against Dante and Malkyto as he looks at his World Heavyweight Title with a bit of worry in his face~
Music: “I'm gonna be the one that's taking over now this is what it's like when worlds collide!”
~We see video of Paul “Playboy” Andrews motioning to Argo in disappointment after costing him the tag team match~
Music: “Are you ready to go, Cause I'm ready to go, What you gonna do baby, baby...”
~We see clips of Paul “Playboy” Andrews executing the Centerfold on a number of opponents including Quan, Jack Power, Worthy, and Diamond Troy Justice~
Music: “Are you going with me, Cause I'm going with you, That's the end of all time.”
~Clips go by as Playboy strikes poses and celebrates his victories and conquests thus far in XFE~
~At the end of the chorus the clips begin to fade to highlights for Argo~
Music: “What is it really, That motivates you. This need to fly or this fear to stop.”
~Video highlights show Argo debuting in XFE and the meeting he had with young Mark Hershberger...~
Music: “I'll go along, when you realize, When we get there I say 9 to 10 drop...”
~Video clips show Argo hitting the Argo Bomb and winning the Lord of Mayhem tournament and then celebrating with the fans of XFE~
Music: “Now who's alive and who is the devil...You can't decide so I'll be your guide.”
~We see highlights of Argo chatting with Playboy and listening to his advice attempting to prove himself as the number one contender~
Music: “And one by one they will be hand chosen. Now this is what it's like when worlds collide!!”
~Clips run by as Argo is fighting both Dante and Malkyto after Playboy left him in the tag match. Finally ending with Argo confronting Playboy the next week after being cost the match~
Music: “Are you ready to go Cause I'm ready to go What you gonna do baby, baby...“
~The scene from Argo and Playboy’s verbal battle are shown with both men showing extreme emotion and anger towards the each other~
Music: “Are you going with me Cause I'm going with you That's the end of all time...”
~The highlight continues until Argo and Playboy come to blows in the middle of the ring having to be pulled apart by refs, security, and backstage staff~
Voice in the Music: “You are a robot...”
~With both men being pulled apart from the other we see Argo motion for a belt to be around his waist and Paul “Playboy” Andrews holding up the World Heavyweight Title~
~Instruments~
~Clips run by with both Argo and Playboy looking confident and the fans standing in amazement of things they have done in the ring~
Music: “Now this is what it's like when worlds collide Now this is what it's like...”
~The clips show Argo celebrating a victory with the fans in the crowd who seem to be loving every moment of it~
Music: “Now this is what it's like when worlds collide Now this is what it's like...”
~Video is shown as Playboy is celebrating winning the World Title with JD Allgood with his customized mirror~
Music: “What is it really when they're falling over, Everything that you thought was denied.”
~Video clips show Argo’s face as he struggles to pull himself to his feet after Playboy turned on him~
Music: “I'm gonna be the one that's taking over, Now this is what it's like when worlds collide.”
~Playboy is seen shaking his head in disgust after Argo failed to defeat Dante and Malkyto as if Argo should have been able to pull out the win~
Music: “Are you ready to go Cause I'm ready to go What you gonna do baby, baby...”
~We see Playboy aggressively hit Argo in the arm pushing Argo to the side during the in ring confrontation. Then we see Argo grab the mic from Playboy in a way that makes the mic collide with Playboy’s jaw~
Music: “Are you going with me Cause I'm going with you That's the end of all time!!”
~Playboy then grabs the mic back from Argo and Argo does not let go and the two of them crash shoulders. Both of them stand face to face holding on to the mic with the tension building~
Music: “Are you ready to go Cause I'm ready to go What you gonna do baby, baby...”
~Clips run by with Argo and Playboy brawling and the two of them landing strong blows on each other and then being pulled apart by security and refs~
Music: “Are you going with me Cause I'm going with you That's the end of all time...”
~A clip of Paul “Playboy” Andrews celebrating some of his many victories and wearing the World Heavyweight Title around his waist~
Music: “Are you ready Yeah, I'm ready That's the end of all time...”
~A clip of Argo showing a huge amount of intensity feeding off the emotion of crowd shows as he pounds his chest and then motions with his arms that it is over~
Music: “Are you going Yeah I'm going That's the end of all time!!!”
~The image turns into Paul “Playboy” Andrews and Argo standing face to face as the music comes to an end and then the video fades back to the arena~
Back to top Go down

Playboy vs Argo Match Preview
Page 1 of 1