X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo/Playboy chat about next week (XFW Week 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo/Playboy chat about next week (XFW Week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Argo/Playboy chat about next week (XFW Week 1)   Argo/Playboy chat about next week (XFW Week 1) Empty3/29/2010, 11:04 am

~Playboy is shown walking through the backstage access door, towing behind him is an equipment suitcase. The crowd cheers as he is shown. He is stopped after a few steps by Argo. The fans cheer even louder~
Argo: "Hey man, thanks for taking some time to show me some things at the gym. I can already tell how much just those little details are helping me out."
~Argo quickly flexes his left arm and looks satisfied with the improvement as he get a smirk on his face~
Playboy: "Not a problem, dude. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know."
Argo: "I really appreciate that...but what do you think of a title shot, maybe this season, maybe at Super Force?"
~Roars of the crowd can be heard in approval of the match~
Playboy: "Well, let me say this, kid. Next week...we have a huge test. We’re teaming against DANTE and Malkyto, the 2 guys I beat for my title. How we do in that match will go a very long way in making that determination."
Argo: "So what will be our action plan?"
Playboy: "Well...we’re talking about the best in technical wrestling in DANTE, and a tough, psychopath that can both take a beating and deliver one. This is one of the toughest tests one can face because you have to be prepared to get either one...if you prepare for one, you’re not prepared for the other, but if you find a way to handle both, you can handle almost anything."
Argo: "Cool. I’m looking forward to it."
~Argo begins to walk away, but Playboy grabs his arm. Argo turns back to Playboy~
Playboy: "Remember what I told you in the gym, kid. Nothing is going to come easy, and be prepared for anything."
Argo: "I gotcha. We got this thing, Playboy."
~Argo walks away from Playboy, while Playboy watches him leave~
Playboy (to himself): "Be prepared...for anything, kid."
~The scene fades back to the arena~
Back to top Go down

Argo/Playboy chat about next week (XFW Week 1)
Page 1 of 1