X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty
PostSubject: NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16   NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty6/14/2010, 8:30 am

JD - let me know if you want to change anything, dude.
------------------------------------------------------------
~Matt and David are shown at their commentators table~
Matt Scott: "Ladies and gentlemen...if you recall last week, we had what looked to be the reunion of the Natural Born Thrillers. Flashbulbs popping, the reception was incredible. Unfortunately, the Thrillers came up on the short end, but that wasn’t the end...things eroded from there and let’s take you to what happened post match."
~The scene shows an empty dressing room. Suddenly, the sound of the door violently opening and slamming against the wall is heard, followed by a loud, angry grunt. A garbage can flies across the room and crashes into the wall, spewing garbage everywhere in the room. Playboy angrily walks toward his suitcase followed by JD Allgood. Playboy is angry, but JD looks rather calm~
Playboy: "What the (censored) was up with that, man?"
JD Allgood: "Look, dude..."
Playboy: "Oh, shut the (censored) up, man. You were in that match for 5 (censored)ing seconds and tag out. What the hell is wrong with you, man?"
JD Allgood: "I thought..."
Playboy: "I thought...I thought...I thought...bull(censored), man. We (censored)ing jobbed tonight, man. WE DON’T JOB! We are the (censored)ing kings, man. You need to get your head in the game."
~JD sits down and puts his head in his hands~
Playboy: "Get up here and look at me."
~JD doesn’t move. Playboy waits for a couple of seconds, then violently grabs JD by the throat, lifts him up and presses him against the wall~
Playboy: "I SAID...GET THE (censored) UP AND LOOK AT ME."
~Playboy is in a rage and JD grabs his wrist to try to remove the hand from his throat because he can't breathe~
Playboy: "Next week...you’re going to get your (censored)ing head in this game, alright. Next week, you’re going to face the toughest challenge in your life. Next week...you’re going to need to bring yourself up, or end up in a complete mess you won’t recover from. Next week...it’ll be you...vs...me. You won’t get yourself into this...then I’m going to beat it into you...or beat you out of it forever. Your (censored)ing choice."
~Playboy let’s JD go and he falls to the floor, coughing in an effort to catch his breath. Playboy grabs his rolling suitcase and walks out the door, leaving JD to recover on the floor. The scene fades out~

Last edited by DieHard on 6/14/2010, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16   NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty6/14/2010, 2:20 pm

As a fan of the Thrillers, I have to say... Not cool! This can't end well...

Or could it??? Please???
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16   NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty6/14/2010, 2:57 pm

"The Natural" wrote:
As a fan of the Thrillers, I have to say... Not cool! This can't end well...

Or could it??? Please???

I dunno.

I just wrote it up after seeing the card. I figured that I might as well write some kind of RP explaining why we're fighting...
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16   NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty6/14/2010, 5:54 pm

And this is what I was expecting. This is what I wanted. I wanted Playboy blowing his top because JD messed up and cost them the match.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16   NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty6/14/2010, 6:21 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
And this is what I was expecting. This is what I wanted. I wanted Playboy blowing his top because JD messed up and cost them the match.

Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16   NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBT after last week - for XFW 06-16
Page 1 of 1