X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Week Away...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

One Week Away... Empty
PostSubject: One Week Away...   One Week Away... Empty4/18/2011, 6:25 pm

FROM 4/20 XFW
~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena. The crowd instantly rises up to their feet and erupts in cheers. Argo storms out of the back full with energy wearing his wrestling gear and an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt. The camera shows fans around the arena holding up Argo signs and cheering~
David Hood: "The longest running XFE World Heavyweight Champion and the Number 1 contender for Gobeer in the XFW Main Event at Super Force 3."
Matt Scott: "And he is the contender because Gobeer has already beaten him twice."
~Argo makes his way to the ring shaking hands with fans. He circles around the ringside area one time before leaping from the floor to the apron in his traditional entrance manor. The Pyro goes off in each of the four corners. Argo enters the ring and poses to each of the four corners of the ring as the fans continue to go crazy. At the last corner Argo grabs a mic and then moves to the center of the ring. Fans continue to go crazy which causes Argo to incite them even after the music ends~
Crowd (chanting): "ARGO, ARGO, ARGO, ARGO!!!!"
~Argo laughs a bit and then attempts to calm the fans down which finally works after a few moments~
Argo: "Oh hell lets get the chanting again."
~The crowd once again erupts in cheers. Argo moves around the ring pumping up the crowd for a little bit before once again calming them down~
Argo: "Okay guys, we have to get to business or we will be at Super Force 3 before I get to talk."
~The crowd laughs at Argo~
Argo: "Super Force, the biggest event of the Year, and for the 2nd straight year I am going into it looking to win the XFE World Heavyweight Championship."
~Argo pauses and looks around to the crowd~
Argo: "The richest prize in the business. It means so many things to anyone who has held it or eventually wants to hold in in their careers. For some people like the current XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Gobeer, that belt represents that you are the best in the world."
~Argo looks around as the crowd boo's for Gobeer~
Argo: "And while Gobeer is right that belt means you are the best, that is not what the belt means to me."
~Argo walks around a bit in the ring before he continues~
Argo: "To me that belt represents that I have made it. You see when you hold the XFE World Heavyweight Championship you immortalize yourself with the greatest competitors this company has ever had."
~Argo smiles as he seemingly is thinking back~
Argo: "It does not matter how you won it, how long you held it, or how many times you had it, that belt represents everything as a professional wrestler that you could ever want. For almost 1 whole year I held that belt and face all comers and that challenge it becomes something special."
~Argo looks at the Super Force 3 sign~
Argo: "The XFE World Heavyweight Championship is like a tome of this company. It holds the stories of XFE, The Champions of the Past and the fans that love this company. That is what the XFE World Heavyweight Belt means to me."
~The crowd erupts in cheers At the sincerity in Argo's voice~
Argo: "So Gobeer, that belt might tell you that you have achieved your destiny, that you are the best in the world. I can tell by seeing and listening you that you truly believe that but in 7 days at Super Force 3 you will find out that all that belief you have will not be enough."
~Argo looks directly into the camera now~
Argo: "Gobeer at Super Force 3 you will learn what everyone who has come before you already knows, what the World Heavyweight Belt already knows and what every single XFE fan around the world knows and that is that Argo is..."
~Argo points the mic to the crowd~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo pulls the mic back to himself~
Argo: "Next week you will find that those are not just words that it is the truth. I'll see you at Super Force 3."
~Argo tosses the mic out of the ring and smiles as "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon plays in the arena. Argo exits the ring and circles around the ring shaking hands with the fans before heading backstage again~
Matt Scott: "Argo is not unstoppable he is delusional if he thinks he will beat Gobeer next week."
David Hood: "I guess we will see next week at Super Force 3."
Back to top Go down

One Week Away...
Page 1 of 1