X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty4/17/2011, 1:32 am

~Slugger is seen talking with Worthy backstage~
Slugger: "Dude I can't get that girl of my mind!"
Worthy: "Who?"
Slugger: "That seraphim girl she was amazing and damn she was wild."
Worthy: "I told you man, you better watch out you don't wanna get involved with that family."
Slugger: "I don't care who her brother is anymore, all I know is I gotta make her mine."
Worthy: "Well speak of the devil, look who's about to walk past."
~The camera turns as Slugger turns his head and watches Seraphim walk past him and around the corner~
Slugger: "Catch you later Worthy I got a girl to chase."
~Slugger quickly leaves Worthy and heads around the corner as he does he walks into someone and falls flat on his butt. Seraphim notices Slugger on his butt and begins to laugh as she continues walking on down the hall~
Slugger: "Sorry dude, was a little distracted."
~The camera zooms out a little so both men are fully in view and Jeremy can now be seen as the man who knocked slugger over~
Jeremy: "Don't worry Slugger, I know."
~Slugger stands up and looks at Jeremy with a weird look~
Slugger: "Well, Well look what we have here, if it isn't the Hall of Famer himself."
~Jeremy with a shocked looked on his face~
Jeremy: "What's your problem Slug?"
Slugger: "My Problem?, my problem?It's simple. YOU!"
Jeremy: "I haven't done anything?"
Slugger: "Really? Okay, I'm gonna give you a reality check right now so listen up. About two years ago you were at the top of XFE, the longest reigning Aggression Champion in history, the of face XFE! For gosh's sake, you were loved by every single fan that watched the show and every single XFE wrestler. Whether they admit it or not, they looked up to you or at least respected you 100% but then BAM! Out of the blue you leave..."
Jeremy: "Slugger.."
Slugger (cutting off Jeremy): "I'm not finished. You leave to start your own company taking with you some of the best this business had to offer. You left all these fans, you turned your back on this company! The company and fans that made you famous! That made you what you are today! And then after that company failed and closed, you decide to come crawling back and bringing with you all those losers back with you."
Jeremy: "Alright Slugger I see where this is going and I'm gonna stop you there."
Slugger: "Jeremy you better shut up! Before I make you shut up!"
~Jeremy gets an angry look on his face but lets Slugger finish~
Slugger: "I was fine with all that because I still had tons of respect for you still, but then you come back to XFA a couple of weeks ago thinking your still the face of XFE, that your still the best of the best. You come out saying your gonna beat STB, and for the title none the less. Well Kiwi he comes the reality check!"
~Slugger gets a very serious look on his face now and stares straight into Jeremy's eyes~
Slugger: "Jeremy you left us, you left this company, you left your friends and more importantly you left these fans! And if you think you can just come back and be in the title picture and still be loved by all these fans, you better think again!"
~Slugger pauses and takes a dream breath then speaks again~
Slugger: "You see bud, I stayed while you were off failing at being a GM. I was here week in and week out entertaining these fans! I worked my butt off inside that ring and every single one of those fans respect me for it, and that's why all these fans will agree with me that you are no longer the "people's champ" no longer the face of this company. While you were gone I
took your spot and as my T-shirt and these fans will tell you, I'm the face, so back off!"
~Slugger takes off his top and tosses it towards Jeremy~
Slugger: "Read it and understand this, I'm the star around here and if you think you can just walk in here after 2 years and just take a spot at the top, you can't. You gotta start from the bottom just like everyone else! And if you don't see that soon then you better believe that one day soon. You and me, will have a problem as there can never be two faces of XFA. Not while I'm here."
~Slugger pushes Jeremy to the side and walks past him~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty4/17/2011, 5:17 am

wow absolut awsome!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty4/17/2011, 7:01 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty4/17/2011, 8:40 am

That was brilliant and you got my character perfect in that rp, so I have nothing to add.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty4/17/2011, 10:15 am

Wait Slugger is the face of XFE man all this time I thought I was... J/K I liked the RP very serious vibe.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty4/18/2011, 12:00 am

@Argo pretty sure i said i was the face of only XFA everyone knows XFW is your house haha. and thanks Smile

@worthy, thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)   A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of the Greats... (XFA this week)
Page 1 of 1