X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoF meeting on XFA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/25/2010, 9:32 am

~The camera cuts backstage and into the State of Flux locker room and the crowd pops into a mixed reaction for the rebels. In the room we see the crew standing and sitting around the room, some playing cards, others warming up. As everyone seems to be minding their own business, Jay walks into the camera view~
Jay Thorn: "All right guys, listen up. Season break is over and it's time to get back to business. You know, we did some nice things last season and we have two championships so far but let's face it, nobody's taking us nearly serious enough. Nobody is thinking of State of Flux as a legitimate threat. So from this night forward, no more fun and games. No more (censored)ing weak examples and absolutely no more Mr. Nice Guy. We need to show everyone we're serious and that we mean business. So tonight, the boss expects us to make some serious impact. Anyone got ideas on how?"
(Anyone from the group, feel free to take the ball.)
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/25/2010, 3:13 pm

John Deep: "I know how. Until now, we only attacked people who even doesn't matter in this business. Let's face it we gain two championship but we have to go for more! Let's attack somebody who is "big fish in this sea". Now Argo is on the top let's beat him up but it's not over let's make a real riot. We should destroy everyone that we will see here."
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/25/2010, 3:36 pm

~Boo looks around at the group and clears his throat before he begins to speak~
Boo: "Slow down guys, let's think about this. Let's not just go out and attack everybody with a name. We need to do things that serve a purpose, we don't need to spread ourselves too thin, we need to solidify our position by coming up with a solid plan and systematically carrying it out. If we go out and attack Argo, Playboy, STB, and any of the other big name guys without a purpose it's going to bite us in the ass eventually. We don't need to fight a war on different fronts. In my opinion, we need to protect the titles we have, we need to win the tag titles, and maybe we focus on the Universal-X Title."
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/26/2010, 5:42 am

~John Deep looks like he comes down~
John Deep: "Maybe you right but Gobeer don't give us title for free. Look at our team I don't see anyone who can stand face to face for Universal-X title."
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/26/2010, 7:21 am

~Boo looks around at the group and a slight grin forms on his lips as he begins to speak~
Boo: "Maybe or maybe not, but with proper planning and a little patience, we can make a good run at Gobeer or anyone else who may be the Universal-X champion by that time. Of course this is just my opinion and ultimately I'm just following orders from the boss."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/28/2010, 10:31 am

~Jay has been leaning on to a locker and listening before he stands up~
Jay Thorn: "I agree with Boo. We need to make sure that everything we do has a purpose. And we need to make sure that we collect gold and don't lose it. The boss wants impact? Here's what I suggest..."
~Pitbull steps up~
Pitbull: "Wait man, we got some extra ears here. This is your time to leave."
~Pitbull walks up to the camera and pushes the camera man out the door, causing him to get knocked to the ground before he slams the door shut and the camera cuts back to ringside~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty8/28/2010, 10:45 am

I think that's nice one Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoF meeting on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF meeting on XFA   SoF meeting on XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

SoF meeting on XFA
Page 1 of 1