X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting in the hallway 1-28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

A meeting in the hallway 1-28 Empty
PostSubject: A meeting in the hallway 1-28   A meeting in the hallway 1-28 Empty1/27/2009, 8:42 pm

~Jack Power is in full wrestling attire, walking toward the entrance ramp for his match. He seems to be muttering something to himself~
Jack Power: "Not a good thing. Not a good thing at all. *Jack stops in the hallway and starts a soliloquy* All I wanted was to have Sentinel alone with lots of sharp and pointy things to make him bleed. Is that so much to ask for? But instead, oh, Jack has to face down obstacle after obstacle, night after night. Tonight I have to go one on one with Sentinel's latest stooge. A no-good, boot-licking, knock-kneed, self-important..."
Voice from behind: "Ahem!"
~Jack turns around and comes face to face with Badjojo. Jack smiles and continues right where he left off~
Jack: "...underachieving, no-account, shameless, roid-riddled, brain-dead mass of muscle and ego named Badjojo. *Jack gets right in Badjojo's face and grins* Did I miss anything?"
~Badjojo shoves Jack backward, almost knocking him down~
Badjojo: "Sentinel says to take you out. And, unlike others I can name, *Badjojo glares at Jack* I do what Sentinel says."
Jack: *Jack grins* "That's half your problem, 'Jo: Unquestioning obedience. You don't know why Sentinel wants me out, and you don't care. Just so you can work out your 'roid rage on someone. You're nothing but a bullet: no brain of your own, just point and shoot. Me, I'm a loose cannon. I think for myself, and act on those thoughts. That's why I'm the Lord of Mayhem, and you're just another jobber on Sentinel's payroll. See you soon."
~ Jack walks away, not taking his eyes off of Badjojo until they're both out of eye contact. Jack sighs deeply and shakes his head~
Jack: "Why don't they realize that it doesn't matter?"
~Jack's entrance music begins to play, and he snaps out of his reverie. He quickly jogs toward the entrance ramp~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 1/27/2009, 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jack Power jobs to nobody!)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

A meeting in the hallway 1-28
Page 1 of 1