X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

txf meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

txf meeting Empty
PostSubject: txf meeting   txf meeting Empty1/22/2010, 5:06 am

~The camera starts to roll showing all members of TXF siting in there locker room with the exception of Arthur~
KSO: "Dude chaos & mayhem was epic! I gotta admit that was one of the best ppv's I've ever been at the crowd was crazy and I loved it!"
Boo: "You can say that again and I think my match with jay had to be the best."
~A laugh can be heard coming from tick~
Boo: "You think I'm wrong tick? What would you say was the best match."
Tick: "In my thoughts id say Justin vs sent was the best match come on the kiwi icon came back for one last night."
KSO: "I'd have to agree with our big friend here."
Boo: "Fine but mine was differently second."
~All four members laugh at that~
KSO: "Slug you all right dude, mean a bit quiet over there."
Slugger: "Yea I'm okay I just feel like this think between me and Plin hasn't ended yet."
KSO: "So you think he will back out of his deal?"
tick: "Well it fits his character perfectly."
KSO: "True that."
Slugger: "I'm not sure but I know that I better keep an eye out tonight."
~Arthur comes running into the room trying to say something but he cant get the words out because he is out of breath~
Arthur: "Pli...heee.attack..back..."
Tick: "Arthur slow down take a breath and start again my little buddy."
~Arthur takes a breath and a sip of water from a bottle on the table~
Arthur: "Okay I will start from the beginning before I was walking down the hall you know just minding my own business not doing anything but then I saw Plin and his boys talking in there locker room and I found out that Plin will be breaking the deal you two had."
Slugger: "Arthur are you 100% sure?"
Arthur: "Well from what I could understand yes and his boys won't be following him into battle this time."
KSO: "What why? That doesn't seem right."
Arthur: "From what I could gather they believe that Plin is in the wrong and that he should keep his word."
Tick: "Well if this is true those 3 men just toke a step to gaining my respect."
KSO: "How is that?"
Tick: "Well those guys believe in Honor. from what I can tell they have choose not to follow Plin into battle again because that would mean they would be breaking there word and if we only honor one thing in this business I would choose my word and the words of others."
KSO: "Hm I see now that's actually very good of them maybe I've seen those guys wrong."
Slugger: "Don't speak to early. We have no hard evidence of what Arthur has said here. But iI know one thing like I said before tonight when I walk out in front of those fans tonight. And into battle once again with JD Allgood I want just be keeping my I on him but I will watch out for Plin too and even with this added predicament you can be sure that once again me and Allgood will steal the show!"
KSO: "Slugger you don't have to worry about Plin we will be at ringside with you tonight."
~Everyone nods their heads in aggreement~
Slugger: "NO. If Plin does break his word. I will face him alone I know you guys wanna be there with but. This is something I have to face by myself. I believe that this fight wont be any ordinary fight. I believe this one is make or break so if this happens its going to be me and him one on one the final battle."
~the other four look at each other and all nod~
Tick: "We understand slug but you know if you every need us we will be there txf forever!
~Tick, KSO, Boo and Arthur all leave the locker room as slugger starts to put his ring gear on for his match for JD Allgood next. the camera then fades out~
(ok if any members of txf wanna change there lines just post it in here or which to add somthing go ahead)
Back to top Go down

txf meeting
Page 1 of 1