X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15 Empty
PostSubject: Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15   Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15 Empty4/12/2009, 10:49 pm

~Jack Power is walking through the hallways whistling~
~A sudden draft chills Jack Power cutting his music and making him stop in his tracks~
~Jack looks around and notices some blinking lights at the end of the hallway~
~The lights lights closer to Jack begin to flicker as well, until the all lights in the vicinity being to flicker~
~Fog lazily rolls around the corner and down the hallway~
Jack (to camera): "One thing's for sure, you never have to worry about Dark sneaking up on you."
~Dark Ryder suddenly walks around the corner, his white eyes full of determination~
Jack: "Hey, Dark. You recovered from the bloodbath yet?" *snicker*
~Dark continues to walk down the hall towards Jack~
Jack: "Hey, I'm talking to you. What, did that "X" damage your brain or something?"
~Dark slowly continues to walk foot by foot, slowly getting closer to Jack~
Jack: "Look, man, if you've got a problem with me, at least tell me what it is, so we can work it out like grown, adult computer-generated entities..."
~Soon Dark Ryder is less then 5 feet away and gaining ground~
Jack: "Okay, Dark, you asked for it, but the archives for the show will show that you started it..."
~Jack puts his hands up ready to fight, just as Dark gets to within a foot of Jack, Jack throws a punch~
~Dark Ryder walks right on by Jack as the punch glances off his stomach. Jack shakes his hand out, then says to himself "Wait a minute...that's not real pain..." and recovers his sense~
Jack (yelling at Dark): "Hey, if you're doing some kind of "mysterious, silent big guy" gimmick, that's been done already!" (Dark continues to walk away) "HEY! Unplug your IPod and come back to fake reality!"
~Jack picks up a rock from the ground and whips it at Dark Ryder~
~The rock completely misses bounces off a chair and hits a bucket, which rolls and knocks over a shovel which knocks over a rake which falls right in front of Dark Ryder~
~Dark Ryder steps on the rake and is suddenly whacked in the face by the shaft~
~Dark Ryder stands there for a second and slowly releases his foot off the rake allowing it to hit the ground once more. Jack bends over and laughs~
Jack: "Ha, ha... I swear, Dark, you make it too easy sometimes; I couldn't have written a better response myself." (suddenly gets serious) "Now, are you going to interact in the role play or not? I'm not typing to hear myself type, you know!"
~Dark slowly turns around glaring his white eyes at Jack~
Dark Ryder: "... I haven't forgotten about the Pay-Per-View and nor will I. Your time will come Jack to pay your debt to the curse, but not yet. The revenge I have will be satisfying. Tonight though will not quench my thirst. But right now I have...Other business to attend to."
~Jack looks at Dark, confused~
Jack: "Ooooookay, I think there was a sentence in that...somewhere...Anyways, just to clear things up, other than your ignoring me just now, I have no beef with you. If you want to take it down the revenge storyline, fine. You bring your "thirst" and your "curse" (Jack gets in Dark's face and lowers his Ray-Bans) "I'll bring the mayhem."
~Jack stares into Dark's eyes for a full three seconds, then abruptly turns to the camera~
Jack (to camera): "We good?" (waits for response) "Good. See you back in the green room. I got subs this time." (to Dark) "Hey, great job, big guy. I was worried for a second, but you pulled it out in the end." (Pats Dark on the shoulder) "See you in the ring and," (leans close) "Don't beat me too badly. I suck against Resistance."
~Dark Ryder just turns around and walks down the hallway and rounds the corner. The fog slowly disappears and the lights return to normal~

Last edited by JPower on 4/12/2009, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cor-rectified)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15   Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15 Empty4/12/2009, 10:58 pm

~Dark Ryder steps on the rake and is suddenly wacked in the face by the shaft

saw a correction in our work lol
Back to top Go down

Jack and Dark walk into a bar... er, meet in the hallway 4/15
Page 1 of 1