X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)   Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty12/7/2008, 10:01 pm

(( Players:
Jack Power
XFW Backstage Interviewer Jill Wagner
XFW Doctor John Carter (cameo) - XFW Card here
Matt Scott
David Hood))

Jill Wagner: "I'm standing outside Jack Power's locker room with John Carter, the XFW chief team doctor. (turns to Dr. Carter) Dr. Carter, what is the latest word on Jack Power?"
John Carter: "Well, physically, there's nothing wrong with him. Despite the hours of torture he experienced, he is physically in perfect health: no broken bones, no scarring, nothing. Mentally, however, he seems like he's on auto-pilot. He seems to be almost completely unaware of his surroundings, only responding occasionally to external stimuli. After Jack's match last week, we flew him directly to the next town and set him up with one of the best psychotherapists we could find. Unfortunately, we have made little, if any, progress so far."
Jill: "Sounds serious. The question that's on everyone's mind is: 'Will Jack Power wrestle tonight?' Your thoughts?"
Dr. Carter: *sighs deeply* "If it were up to me, Jack Power would be in a hospital getting the mental care that he badly needs right now."
~A couple seconds of silence~
Jill: "So... is it up to you?"
Dr. Carter: "No. Sentinel has told me and the rest of the medical staff in no uncertain terms that Jack Power will wrestle tonight, no matter what. So the answer to yours and everyone else's question is, unfortunately for Mr. Power, that yes, he will be wrestling tonight."
Jill: "Thank you, Dr. Carter. *to camera* It looks like The Sentinel is exercising his authority and once again forcing Jack Power to wrestle, even though he may not be in any condition to do so. Back to you guys."
~The camera cuts back to the announcer table~
David: "Can you believe that The Sentinel is once again forcing Jack Power to wrestle? What he went through with Jada will likely take years of therapy to fix, and what Sentinel's doing to him now will only hurt Jack in the long run. All so he can make a few more dollars. Sickening."
Matt: "Well, you have to remember that wrestling is a business, and Jack Power is a commodity; an investment. And any good businessman knows that you have to use your investments wisely to make them money. That said, I don't think using Jack in this way is the smartest thing to do. Not just for his future usefulness, which is definitely in doubt. In his current mental state, we don't know what he's capable of doing. Who's to say if a wrestling match won't suddenly turn into a street fight, and somebody gets hurt?"
David: "Well, we'll see what happens. This disgusting farce continues later tonight as Dark Ryder faces Jack Power in the next round of the Lord of Mayhem tournament."
Matt: "We still love you, Sentinel!"
David (to Matt): "Oh, shut up!"

Last edited by TheSentinel on 12/9/2008, 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : name changes)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)   Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty12/8/2008, 2:00 am

(this goes before jack's rp if possible. still need morbid and sentinel to add their touch)

~A camera fades in and the audience can see The Sentinel wearing a black jacket and a red shirt underneath leaning back in his black leather chair behind his pine wood desk with a black phone up to his ear~
The Sentinel: "Well how is he now John??? I don't care if his mental well-being is the same as a potato...well don't just stand there, start getting him ready for his match. By the sounds of it, he's going to need help getting dressed.... Hello?? He..He...Hello?? Damn phone!"
~The lights outside of Sentinel's office can be seen flickering on and off through the little space underneath the door while Sentinel throws the phone against the wall in obvious frustration~
~Suddenly the door is busted down startling Sentinel, almost making him fall backwards in his chair with the sudden disruption. In the doorway fog clouds up all visibility to the hallway. After a moment a black shade starts to come into view. As the shade steps into the room it is clear that he is wearing a black hooded cloak and has white burning eyes that glare into Sentinel with an irrational hatred~
The Sentinel: "You! You've yet to replace the mirror your broke the last time you visited me..."
Dark Ryder: "silence..."
The Sentinel: "YOU LISTEN TO ME! You may be THE DARK ONE but I'm the one that controls your contract so you better the next time you sil..."
Dark Ryder: "SILENCE!!! ~Dark Ryder's voice echoes like a thousand angry voices~ You run this... but you do not control the curse... now ~Dark Ryder pauses slightly glaring into the irritated Sentinel~... where is TheDominator?!?"
The Sentinel: "You DARE barge in here, breaking my door down... and expect me to give you every god given answer? I have no clue in hell where The Dominator is... but... ~An evil smile spreads across Sentinel's face as a sudden idea comes to him~ I happen to know where someone else is..."
Dark Ryder: "I asked for the one called Dominator... I didn't ask for anybody else... now give me TheDominator or not only will I send him straight to hell... but you'll come along for the ride..."
~The Sentinel continues to grin~
The Sentinel: "You see... when you run the joint like I do... you are liable.... to change things up. For instance... you will no longer be facing TheDominator... no. Considering your actions and how you've been speaking to me, I'm changing this tournament up a bit. You will now be facing someone of my choice. I consider him my personal vegetable hitman. Now... GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"
~Dark Ryder shows no sign of surprise as his glare intensifies against Sentinel. Dark Ryder walks towards The Sentinel until he is standing under the ceiling light. In one quick movement he raises his hands and shatters the light bulb above him, fog rushes down from the shattered bulb and Dark Ryder disappears into cloud of fog. Sentinel covers up as a rain of sparks and shattered glass fly across the entire room~

(Take it from here morbid)

p.s. i couldn't say the word c-r-a-c-k cuz it kept changing to "bad stuff" so where it says c-r-a-c-k. just take out the "-" and put the word together.

Last edited by TheSentinel on 12/9/2008, 9:43 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : changing it to make it fit with jp's rp)
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)   Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty12/8/2008, 2:18 am

((p.s. I noticed that too, lol, I tried to say c-r-a-p and it changed it to stuff Rolling Eyes ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)   Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty12/8/2008, 4:17 am

(sometime after dr's rp, but before sent's and morbid match)

~Morbid Distruction walks into the GM's office and looks at the broken down door from earlier~
Morbid: "
Wow Boss didn't your mother ever teach you how to clean up after yourself?" (giggles)
The Sentinel: ~In an Irritated voice~ "
What do you want Morbid? Can't you see I have my hands full?"
Morbid: (Giggles)
"hmm Yes I suppose you are busy..." (giggles)
The Sentinel: "
Look Morbid tonight we have a match and right now I'm Very stressed I can't find people, I'm getting threats and now... I have a Clown in my offices giggling away like a fool!"
Morbid: (giggles)
"And adding a loss to all that stress Hmmm it sure takes a strong man to keep this job (giggles) Kudos to you Boss... and to try to help you ease the stress I have a present for you!!"
~Morbid pulls a large box wrapped in blue and red spotted wrapping paper from behind his back and hands it to The Sentinel~
Ok well Thanks Morbid this could help. Well I'll see you out there tonight."
Morbid: "
Yep See you in the ring."
~Morbid Distruction leaves giggling as The Sentinel opens the present and a pie flings out and smashes into his face~
MORBID!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)   Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty12/8/2008, 10:26 am

Yeah it's the word censors I have here on the forums. I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)   Meet the Head Doctor (12/10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Head Doctor (12/10)
Page 1 of 1