X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything coming to a head. XFA 5/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Everything coming to a head. XFA 5/12 Empty
PostSubject: Everything coming to a head. XFA 5/12   Everything coming to a head. XFA 5/12 Empty12/4/2009, 9:26 am

~The camera cuts to the announce table~
Brandon: "Joining us on the commentary team for this match is none other than Tick's therapist, the head of Captain Sanity! Welcome, Captain."
Captain: "Thanks Brandon. I'm excited to be here."
Reggie: "So how is Tick coming along with his therapy?"
Captain: "Well, I think we made a real breakthrough last week in his match versus Tonten."
Reggie: "That was a crazy idea, dressing Tonten up like a can of Red Bull."
Captain: "You should be careful with your words Reggie, some people aren't fond of that term. I think we'll see a very different Tick tonight, one that the fans haven't seen for quite some time."
~With that, Tick's classic entrance music begins, and Tick begins making his way towards the ring from backstage~
Captain: "Yes, with Tick's victory over Tonten l thinks our worries might be over."
Reggie: "Did you even watch the match Captain? While Tick dominated the match, it wasn't a clean victory. It was awarded to him via decision."
Captain: "A moral victory was all that was needed, I'm sure."
Brandon: "Um, Captain... where's Tick's white coat? You sure are acting on a lot faith tonight."
Captain: "You have no idea."
Back to top Go down

Everything coming to a head. XFA 5/12
Page 1 of 1