X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 3:28 am

~Worthy kicks the door down in Dominator's office and marches up to Dominator~
Dominator: "Come in why don't ya? My wraiths are busy at the moment."
~Worthy grabs Dominator by his shirt and lifts him up and pins him against the wall~
Dominator: "What is this about?"
Worthy: "Look Dominator stop the charade Dominator as you have Black Worthy written all over you."
Dominator: "I can't be because I teamed up with him in a match last season and also had a match on the same night."
Worthy: "Nice try but we have already found out that Gustave1er was paid to wear the Black Worthy outfit and lets face it, you don't like me, you have wraiths around you, you wear Black and some reckon that you wore the Black Worthy outfit so that you can have a match against Sentinel before the PPV."
Dominator: "I can see why you would think it was me, but I can assure you that it is not me and although we never really got along, I will start a fresh because as your new GM I feel it necessary."
Worthy: "Second thought I will come back later with more proof."
~Just as Worthy walks away Dominator stops him~
Dominator: "How about you give up looking for Black Worthy, who is probably long gone by now and instead start trying to win more gold as you haven't won a title since you won the XFW Heavyweight title last year."
~Worthy turns around~
Worthy: "Okay so what do you have in mind?"
Dominator: "How about I add you to Killswitch Overdrive's tournament?"
Worthy: "You know what you are absolutely right, all this time I have been fighting with that impostor could have been better spent on winning more titles, so count me in Dominator, but don't think that this puts you in the clear."
~Worthy walks out of Dominator's office whilst Dominator shakes his head~
Dominator: "Puny mortal..."
~Worthy is walking towards the ring when facing off against Jon Lum, running into Killswitch Overdrive~
Worthy: "Thanks for having me in your tournament and it will be an honor to face you because your a Worthy adversary."
Killswitch Overdrive: "Is that right? we'll see tonight, because you should know what match your going in."
Worthy: "I was thinking it was going to be a hardcore match, so I'm prepared for that."
KO: "Well your kind of right, your match tonight, will be, Last Blood. You might want to rethink your game plan. Because your quest for gold, can end tonight. Good luck, you'll need it."
~Killswitch pats Worthy's back and leaves the area and Worthy talks to himself as he continues walking down to the ring~
Worthy: "That's fine by me, time to show them why I am Worthy by name, worthy by nature."

Last edited by Worthy on 6/22/2009, 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 10:09 am

Worthy, I will make a roleplay sating that you will face Jon Lum in the first round of the tournament in a Last Blood match)
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 12:27 pm

~Worthy is walking towards the ring when facing off against Jon Lum, running into Killswitch Overdrive.~

Worthy: "Out of my way champ, tonight is the starting point for me winning your gold."

Killswitch Overdrive: "Oh worthy, we'll see tonight, because you should know what match your going in."

Worthy: "I was thinking it was going to be hardcore, so I'm prepared for that."

KO: "Well your kind of right, your match tonight, will be, Last Blood. You might want to rethink your game plan. Because your quest for gold, can end tonight. Good luck, you'll need it."

~Killswitch pats Worthys back and leaves the area and Worthy continues walking down to the ring.~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 12:30 pm

Killswitch Overdrive wrote:
~Worthy is walking towards the ring when facing off against Jon Lum, running into Killswitch Overdrive.~

Worthy: "Out of my way champ, tonight is the starting point for me winning your gold."

Killswitch Overdrive: "Oh worthy, we'll see tonight, because you should know what match your going in."

Worthy: "I was thinking it was going to be hardcore, so I'm prepared for that."

~Killswitch pats Worthys back and leaves the area and Worthy continues walking down to the ring.~

I like it, but change the 'Out of my way champ' and the heel tone of it as Worthy is a face these days (just a bad tempered one.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 12:36 pm

I don't know what I should put, just copy it worthy and put in what you want, and we can use that.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 12:54 pm

Spoiler:

Worthy: "Thanks for having me in your tournament and it will be an honour to face you because your a Worthy adversary"

Killswitch Overdrive: "Is that right? we'll see tonight, because you should know what match your going in."

Worthy: "I was thinking it was going to be a hardcore, so I'm prepared for that."

~Killswitch pats Worthys back and leaves the area and Worthy talks to himself as he continues walking down to the ring.~

Worthy: "Come you can do this, your Worthy by name, Worthy by nature remember".
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/18/2009, 8:26 pm

looks good worthy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/19/2009, 2:33 am

Just trying to make my wrestler cocky and bad tempered whilst still being a face.

Last edited by Worthy on 6/19/2009, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty6/19/2009, 10:10 am

well that works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)   Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy visits GM Dominator (for next XFW show - while it's still in my head)
Page 1 of 1