X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy visits Network Executive... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy visits Network Executive...  (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy visits Network Executive... (XFA)   Worthy visits Network Executive...  (XFA) Empty6/6/2011, 2:58 am

~The X-Tron shows a message saying “recorded footage from earlier this week” and goes on to show XFA GM Worthy knocking on the TWG executives door~
Network Executive: "Come in."
~Worthy walks in and kicks the chair out of the way~
Network Executive: "Sit down why don't you."
Worthy: "No I'd rather stand as I've had it up to here with you and the TWG Network meddling in my business as you have no right to give Jeremy Alsop the night off!!"
Network Executive: "Well we wouldn't need to if he and also you stuck to our PG guidelines."
~The crowd in the arena boo~
Worthy: "To hell with your PG guidelines as your turning this show into Sesame Street!!"
~The crowd in the arena cheer~
Network Executive: "It's not that bad, your just exaggerating."
Worthy: "Are you kidding me? Even the Teletubbies got away with more stuff than we did."
Network Executive: "Oh please, your just upset because I've banned Simply the Best from appearing on the show with his pink hand bag and forced him into the opening match when he kicked off with me about it?"
Worthy: "You what? No not that, my biggest problem with you is about the constant calls for wrestlers to change their gimmicks."
Network Executive: "Well maybe you shouldn't have hired a wannabee monster called Cryl and some adult star called Playboy...both of which are unsuitable for a PG show."
Worthy: "Come on wrestling is all about different characters and it's not like Cryl has murdered anyone or Playboy has..."
Network Executive (interrupts quickly): "...Lets not go there, but that's not the only problem with XFA, what about the violent matches."
Worthy: "It's wrestling, not tiddly winks, of course there's going to be a bit of violence."
Network Executive: "A bit of violence? A bit of violence? You had an inferno match and an I Quit match on your show in a space of two weeks."
Worthy: "Now I already apologized for the Inferno match and it wasn't my fault they brought weapons into the I Quit match as I just thought they would use submissions...honest."
Network Executive: "Do I look stupid? You just used a loop hole to bend the rules and today's card has a last blood match, so if you want your show to remain on this network then I demand you let me make the matches from now on."
Worthy: "You can't do that as you don't work for XFE, so you need to sign a contract first."
Network Executive: "Well you better get me that contract as soon as possible or else XFA will be removed from the TWG Network permanently!!"
~The crowd start chanting TWG sucks~
Worthy: "Don't worry I'll get you that contract alright."
Network Executive: "You see to it that you do!!"
~Worthy walks out of the office, closes the door behind him and starts laughing manically~
Worthy: "No more Mr Nice guy!!"

Last edited by Worthy on 6/8/2011, 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy visits Network Executive...  (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits Network Executive... (XFA)   Worthy visits Network Executive...  (XFA) Empty6/8/2011, 2:57 am

Editted it to corrispond with the XFA card and also explained the absence of the big names too.
Back to top Go down

Worthy visits Network Executive... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1