X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy visits Gustave1er (Gulty Conscience)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy visits Gustave1er (Gulty Conscience) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy visits Gustave1er (Gulty Conscience)   Worthy visits Gustave1er (Gulty Conscience) Empty6/8/2009, 3:00 am

~Camera shows Gustave1er sat on his royal throne in his dressing room until a knock is heard~
Gustave1er: "Pfff, You may enter my royal kingdom."
~Worthy makes his way in and angrily heads for Gustave1er~
Gustave1er: "Pfff, if it isn't my queen..."
~Worthy doesn't say a word as he pulls out a steel chain and starts to wrap it around his fist~
Gustave1er: "Pfff, what are you doing peasant?"
~Worthy charges at him and punches him repeatedly with the steel chain~
Gustave1er: "Arrgh....Pfff....why are you attacking me? What did I do?"
~Worthy stops punching him and speaks~
Worthy: "Stop the bull crap plastic king because thanks to JP we now know that your Black Worthy so the gig is up."
~Worthy continues to punch Gustave1er with the steel chain~
Gustave1er: "Pfff... stop... stop... the king needs to make a speech."
~Worthy continues to punch Gustave1er until he is attacked from behind with a steel chair from Black Worthy~
Black Worthy *in saw style voice*: "I see you've met my accomplice."
~A dazed Worthy looks up~
Worthy: "How can this be, JP created a glitch in the game so that the announcer would reveal the identity of the inactive wrestler who is Black Worthy after our tag match a few weeks back."
Black Worthy *in saw style voice*: "I know, which is why as soon as I discovered the plan I paid Gustave1er to wear the Black Worthy outfit in that match to shake you off my tail."
~Worthy tries to get up, but is knocked back down with the steel chair from Black Worthy~
Black Worthy *in saw style voice*: "Now to cut another piece of the puzzle..."
~Black Worthy throws down the chair and pulls out his Stanley knife and cuts another piece of Worthy's mask off, again in the shape of a jig saw piece~
Black Worthy *in saw style voice*: "You see puny mortal the reason I have cut jig saw pieces from your mask is because I want to expose you out there in the ring and this is my way of reminding you that I could have ripped your mask off long ago."
~Black Worthy kicks Worthy in the stomach and walks out of Gustave1er's dressing room~
Black Worthy: "See you out there Worthy for the grand unveiling...MWAHAHAHAHA!!"
Back to top Go down

Worthy visits Gustave1er (Gulty Conscience)
Page 1 of 1