X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)   Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty12/2/2010, 4:03 am

~The following is played on the X-Tron in the arena~
Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Hq_110

Worthy: "Greetings parasites as I speak to you live from this companies sad excuse for a HQ and the reason i'm here is because at the pay-per view management sent there number one butt kisser Slugger to ring side dressed as a camera man to cost me the championship and like I said last week, if any more screw jobs happen to me then I will will seek my revenge on all that bare's the companies initials starting with the official Facebook page."
~The following Facebook badge flashes on the screen~
X-Force Entertainment | Promote your Page too
Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) 108506119175194.1730.316325627
Worthy: "This is just the beginning of this companies eventual demise."
~Worthy makes his way into the building carrying a bag and wielding his spiked baseball bat and walks to the reception desk~
Receptionist: "Welcome to XFE Head Quarters, how may I help you?"
Worthy: "I'm looking for the Muppet who runs this Mickey Mouse organization, can you show me the way to his office?"
Receptionist: "Meetings with the company director are by appointment only, so do you have an appointment?"
Worthy: "Yeah I've got your appointment right here."
~Worthy smashes the desk with his spiked baseball bat as the runs away Receptionist screaming~
Worthy: "Yeah you better run Missy as every single parasite in this building has a bullseye on there chest!!"
~Security come and chase Worthy up the stairs to the roof of the building and then he turns around~
Worthy: "Oh dear I do believe you have me cornered...not!!"
~After Worthy says that the rest of Rebel Nation appear behind him with the exception of Playboy and Cassanda, via a window cleaner platform lift~
Security: "Hey what are you doing back there?"
Da One: "We are doing a bit of redecorating."
~Da One points at the XFE sign on the roof and laughs~
Worthy: "So I take it you sprayed the red X over the logo like I asked?"
Da One: "Of course I did, these number crunchers didn't give me much TV time this season, so I'm happy to help you tear this place down!!"
Security: "Tear this place down? What is wrong with you people as you are biting the hands that feed you?"
~Just as the security man said that Malkyto bites his hand and the rest of Rebel Nation starts fighting with the security until they are all out cold leaving Worthy holding a security guard by his neck and dangling him off the building~
Mr_Fabulous: "Worthy stop your going to kill him."
Worthy: "So what do you suggest I do then?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Just let him go as your going too far"
Worthy: "As you wish!!"
~Worthy drops the security guard and walks up to Cassandra Cain~
Da One: "Well you did say let him go."
Mr_Fabulous: "Playboys right about you as your insane...no offense Malkyto."
Malkyto: "None taken."
~Rebel Nation led by Worthy go back down the stairs and start going through every office in the building smashing the place up and throwing chairs threw the window on the way, until they reach the company directors office~
Malkyto: "Whats a company director?"
Mr_Fabulous: "He's the guy who owns the company."
Malkyto: "I thought Sentinel ran the company?"
Da One: "No he just likes to think he does when in fact he is just a Chairman who works for the company."
Mr_Fabulous: "Basically Destiny are Sentinels puppets and Sentinel is the company directors puppet."
Worthy: "Okay enough chit chat, lets kick the door down and raise hell."
~Worthy kicks the door down and smashes the office up with his spiked baseball bat~
Da One: "I guess this is what Playboy was talking about when he said you were straying from our original goal?"
~Worthy turns around and walks up to Da One~
Worthy: "Don't you get it, Playboys nice guy idea of taking over the company within the law by capturing the title and holding it ransom failed, so we are now going with my idea which is plan B...destroy everything in this company!!"
~Worthy turns round, picks up the company director and throws him through the window~
Worthy: "You see fellow Nation members, we are the outcasts of this company because we are the enemy within and now every referee, every interviewer, every commentator and everyone on the roster will be against us, so it's time we took control of this company by force."
~Rebel Nation walk out of the building as Worthy pulls out various items~
Mr_Fabulous: "What are they for?"
Worthy: "You'll see?"
~Worthy makes several Petrol Bombs and passes them around~
Da One: "I like your style Worthy as this is proper urban gang warfare stuff."
~They all throw there Petrol Bombs through the XFE HQ window and they set the building on fire~
Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Hq_210

~Worthy turns to the camera~
Worthy: "This is just the beginning of the demise of this company because you are all living in a Rebel Nation!!"
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)   Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty12/3/2010, 7:44 pm

i like how you pretrayed me. it brought out my thoughts somewhat
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)   Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty12/4/2010, 5:41 am

Glad you like it and any thing you want to change then just let me know.

BTW as you can see Rebel Nation will be more of an Urban Street Gang next season as this was my plan from the begining, but got a bit worried when someone in the fed got done for masking swears and Boobinator got the B dropped although that was months ago, so we could get away with it now.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)   Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty12/6/2010, 3:25 am

lol im the nice guy lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)   Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty12/6/2010, 4:40 am

No you did an RP about me last season saying you was not happy about me slapping you, so I thought i'd carry on with that for you in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)   Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy visits XFE H.Q (XFA 4/12/10)
Page 1 of 1