X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coming of The Champ!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Coming of The Champ! Empty
PostSubject: The Coming of The Champ!   The Coming of The Champ! Empty6/11/2009, 3:56 pm

~The sound of thunder rolls over the crowd, bolts of lightning hitting the stage. The sound of angelic choirs fill the arena as Saint Patrik enters, wearing his black tailored suit. His black beard is perfectly groomed, his hair a shining ponytail. He's smiling his gleaming white smile, as always showing nothing but confidence. But where is the UXC belt? Saint Patrik speaks in his powerful voice:~
"My dear congregation... I stand before you a shining beacon of hope!"
~His smile stretches from ear to ear as Jesse Blue's life-long fans shout obscenities at him.~
"My dear lamb... I did yet again keep my word. I kept up the banner of the Holy Cleansing. I stood tall, backed by the thousands of members of The Congregation. I humbled the proud one, the sinner, the self-loving thief Jesse Blue - and here is the prize!"
~Saint Patrik points toward the backstage area, and Johnny Groove enters. He is carrying a dark red velvet pillow, on which the UXC title belt is resting. Johnny Groove eyes the belt with pride and... is it love? Saint Patrik speaks again:~
"I stand before you... the NEW Universal-X Champion!"
~He raises his arms and is met by a wave of booing from the crowd. He looks over to the title belt and speaks yet again:~
"The Cleansing has reached one of it's goals, one of the Holy promised goals of making decency, hard work and true morals be the foreground of this cesspool of a federation. The UXC title now belongs to The Congregation. I will now take the opportunity to let the whoremongering lockerroom know that they have to deserve the opportunity to challenge for this glorious belt. This is as of now a Holy Title, which is not to be taken lightly. Not anyone can come claiming their right to this belt, they have to show true virtue and true righteousness."
~Saint Patrik pauses, smiles to himself, and the raises his voice:~
"This means that tonight I will not defend the UXC title, as I deem no man worthy of the honor of challenging me for it!"
~The crowd boos ferociously as Saint Patrik backs out of the stage with his huge gleaming smile all over his face, Johnny Groove following him faithfully.~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of The Champ!   The Coming of The Champ! Empty6/11/2009, 3:57 pm

Thrown together in kind of a hurry, so any and all feedback is very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of The Champ!   The Coming of The Champ! Empty6/11/2009, 7:05 pm

didn't seem all that rushed at all lol. Love your stuff, keep it coming
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The Coming of The Champ! 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of The Champ!   The Coming of The Champ! Empty6/11/2009, 10:16 pm

That was cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of The Champ!   The Coming of The Champ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coming of The Champ!
Page 1 of 1