X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champ comes home!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Champ comes home! Empty
PostSubject: Champ comes home!   Champ comes home! Empty8/4/2011, 7:46 am

Brandon Routh: "Well Reggie, speaking of Stable warfare, I bet you loved Slugger keeping his title."
Reggie Miller: "Really? Brandon? Are you kidding? That has to be the worst match in history! Slugger should be stripped of the title! He's a rubbish wrestler."
Brandon Routh: "HAHAHA whatever you say Reggie, but personally I think slugger is the best champ we have had since the kiwi icon himself."
~As Brandon finishes Rooftops By Lost Prophets begins to blast over the arena sound system. The crowd rise to their feet in applause and start chanting 'Slugger' over and over again. After a minute or two Slugger makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp with his 'Face of AGGRESSION' shirt on and his usual wrestling shorts and shoes on. He has the AGGRESSION Championship belt on his right shoulder, he also holds a mic in his left hand. Before walking down the ramp he poses for the crowd and camera's~
Reggie Miller: "This is why I don't like him he's a POSER!"
Brandon Routh: "Oh shush Reggie, the crowd love it!"
~Slugger now slowly makes his way down the ramp high fiving fans and taking pictures as he reaches the ring he slides in and poses at all four ring posts before standing in the center of the ring~
Slugger: "I'M HOME!"
~The crowd burst into cheers again chanting Slugger's name~
Slugger: "Gosh damn, these no better feeling then coming home! Tonight Sydney, you people are in for one hell of a treat because tonight its XFW vs AGGRESSION!"
~The crowd cheers again~
Slugger: "Tonight isn't about titles, it isn't about feuds or hatred for another. Tonight its all about honor for your brand!"
~The X-Tron lights up with the AGGRESSION Logo and slugger points towards it~
Slugger: "Tonight five of the top wrestlers ever to wear the AGGRESSION logo are joining forces to kick some XFW ASS!"
~An overwhelming AGGRESSION chant starts up but you can hear some little XFW chants in areas of the crowd~
Slugger: "Kangjagal, Malkyto, Ultimo Guerrero, and Goliathus, You guys better be ready! Because this brand is calling for you to step up and show everyone exactly why this brand is the Number One Show!"
~Slugger raises the title high in the air~
Slugger: "XFW it's ASS WHOOPING TIME!"
~Slugger drops the mic as a mix of Slugger chants and AGGRESSION chants fill the arena, Slugger slides out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp~
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Champ comes home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ comes home!   Champ comes home! Empty8/4/2011, 10:49 am

~As Slugger goes to make his way up the ramp, Beethoven's 'Ode To Joy' sounds out across the arena, as the crowd erupts into a chorus of boos, and Slugger comes to a halt. JD Allgood walks out onto the stage, as the boos amplify. Immaculately dressed in a custom made white suit with red waistcoat, his blonde hair slicked back to reveal a rather frustrated look on his face. He waits for his music to come to an end before beginning to slow clap Slugger in a patronizing manner~
JD: "Congratulations, old friend. Congratulations on becoming the best wrestler on XFA."
~The crowd cheer Slugger, as Slugger continues to stare at Allgood with a serious look on his face~
JD: "But you do realize that the ONLY reason you have that Title around your waist, why suddenly you've become a 'big thing' around here...is because I left!"
~The crowd boo loudly, as Slugger rolls his eyes and shakes his head~
JD: "Everyone knows that the greatest wrestler to ever compete on XFA, is standing right here, holding this microphone, talking to all you simple minded, troglodyte, morons!"
~The crowd start chanting 'ALLGOOD SUCKS'~
JD: (turns to the crowd) "You people want to boo me?! You all paid to see me, you idiots!"
~The crowd boo louder, and hurl insults towards Allgood~
JD: (turns back towards Slugger) "But now I'm on XFW, so really you don't have to worry about me. You can continue to play 'tea party' with the rest of the losers on XFA...while I run the rule over XFW."
Brandon Routh: "No surprises here. Once again, JD Allgood is being exceptionally liberal with the truth here."
Reggie Miller: "I miss JD. I wish he'd come back, and add some class to XFA, unlike Slugger!"
JD: "Now...I neither know, nor care who is on 'Team XFW' for tonight's match. But I do know that I am on the team, and therefore that makes me the leader of 'Team XFW'."
Brandon Routh: "HA HA. He's unbelievable!"
JD: "And with my leadership, that pretty much guarantees a win for XFW. So I understand if you, Slugger, or the rest of the XFA cronies don't turn up tonight. Because face it, you have been...and always will be...a loser!"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Champ comes home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ comes home!   Champ comes home! Empty8/4/2011, 6:22 pm

~The Sentinel appears on the X-Tron behind JD Allgood~
The Sentinel: "Hey Allgood, the only loser I see around here is you. And by the way, I'm the Team Leader for XFW."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "Now, we have to work together tonight. And trust me, I hate it as much as you do. But you need to know one thing. If you cross me, I will make sure that is the last mistake you ever make."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "As for you Slugger. I'll see you out there, and you better bring your best."
~The Sentinel disappears from the X-Tron~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Champ comes home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ comes home!   Champ comes home! Empty8/5/2011, 8:01 am

~Slugger motions for a mic and is quickly handed one~
Slugger: "Yo JD, Good to see you my friend, been a while. Last time was when I kicked your ass inside that ring before you left XFA, right?"
~The crowd cheer loudly~
Slugger: "You haven't changed much I swear, running your mouth like always but JD talk all you want, say all you want about my show because it doesn't matter. Because tonight as I said before you and your team are gonna see that AGGRESSION really is the best of the best."
~An AGGRESSION chant starts up again~
Slugger: "So Allgood you better head backstage and get ready for tonight because you and your team are in for the fight of your lives."
~Slugger drops the mic and walks past JD making sure to bump into him before heading backstage~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Champ comes home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ comes home!   Champ comes home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Champ comes home!
Page 1 of 1