X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honey I'm Home... 11-12-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Honey I'm Home... 11-12-11 Empty
PostSubject: Honey I'm Home... 11-12-11   Honey I'm Home... 11-12-11 Empty11/10/2011, 7:32 pm

~Charity Divine walks towards her locker room, but stops dead in the door way. The camera can't see beyond her, but luckily the view shifts to a camera that is inside the locker room. She stands there her lovely face ashen and shocked~
Voice: "What no squeal of joy? No, welcome back? Not even a why the hell are you in my locker room, pet?"
~Charity shakes her head and clears her throat~
Charity: "We'll go with that one Crowley."
~Suddenly the camera shifts revealing one Vincent Crowley sitting in one chair with his feet propped up in another a grin upon his face~
Vincent: "Baby, Darling, Lover! I thought you'd be happy to find me here after such a long tour with my band! I admit it was hard sending you letters as neither of us were in the same place for any length of time, and I know that you haven't been able to keep a cell phone recently."
~Charity pulls out her cell and wags it at Vincent after an extensive eye rolling session~
Charity: "Seriously why are you here? I hope you're not being paid to sing or anything."
Vincent: "No, I'm a contracted wrestler. What do you say, a welcome back "locker room brawl"?
~Charity blanches in disgust at the idea~
Charity: "Thanks, but you're further down the ladder than me and let's face it. You likely aren't good enough to beat Savvy let alone me."
~Vincent stands~
Vincent: "Don't worry love. I'm sure we'll get back together one day."
~Vincent walks up to Charity and holds out a large packet of papers~
Charity: "What is that?"
Vincent: "Not only are these the original music sheets for my hit album, but also some where in there is a copy of my contract that states I'm a permanent part of your life again. Have a lovely evening."
~Vincent walks out before Charity dumps the packet in the waste bin, and the scene fades to black~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 11/11/2011, 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the date)
Back to top Go down

Honey I'm Home... 11-12-11
Page 1 of 1