X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Boys are back home (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The Boys are back home (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: The Boys are back home (XFW)   The Boys are back home (XFW) Empty11/21/2010, 3:33 pm

~The crowd instantly jumps to their feet as Jay Thorn and Pitbull make their way out to the stage in street clothes, holding their tag team titles over their shoulders~
Crowd: "D.A.S! D.A.S! D.A.S!"
David Hood: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to XFW, live from the Hartwell Arena in Helsinki, Finland and we seem to be kicking this show off with a homecoming!!"
Matt Scott: "Yeah, yeah. So the Thorns are Finnish and were born and grew up here in Helsinki. So what."
David Hood: "Wow, Matt showing his class again. Well, at least you're proving Pitbull's point from Saturday."
~Jay and Pitbull make their way down the ramp, high fiving everyone along the way as they make their way down to ringside~
Matt Scott: "What? What he say?"
David Hood: "What the??? You didn't watch XFA???"
~Jay and Pitbull grab mics from ringside and climb into the ring~
Matt Scott: "Why would I watch a B-show?"
David Hood: "Thank god Pitbull's right about nobody listening to you."
Matt Scott: "He said what??"
~Jay and Pitbull motion for silence, bringing the crowd to a excited hush as the brothers smile in the ring~
Jay Thorn: "Kuka sanoikin ettei koskaan voi palata kotiin, taisi olla idiootti..."
~The crowd pops again, causing the brothers to laugh~
Pitbull: "Tuntuu uskomattomalta palata Suomeen, viimeinkin mestareina!!"
~The crowd is cheering at the brothers, as they smile and look out into the fans~
Matt Scott: "They said what?"
David Hood: "I would imagine they were just thanking the audience or something. I don't talk Finnish, though."
Crowd: "Kiitos D.A.S! Kiitos D.A.S! Kiitos D.A.S!"
~The brothers motion for the crowd to calm down a bit~
Jay Thorn: "Kiitos teille kaikille. Tervetulo on ollut vaikea uskoa. Mut nyt me vaihdetaan englantiin et muutkin tajuaa puheen."
~Pitbull smiles a smirk as he starts to talk~
Pitbull: "Basically what my brother just said was thank you to the fans and we'll switch to English now for the benefit of people who never learn any other language."
Matt Scott: "Yeah, all those ignorant idiots. At least I'm fluent in 10 languages, including Finnish."
David Hood: "So, Matt... What have they been talking about all this time?"
Matt Scott: "Um...."
~The brothers smile a grin as Jay looks over to Matt~
Jay Thorn: "Especially you, Matt."
~Jay and Pitbull turn to the entrance way as Matt is left fuming~
Jay Thorn: "Now later on tonight, we are facing Vince Noir and Molten Master in a tag match. Vince, M-M... You both are talented and could possibly beat us. But not on this night..."
Pitbull: "You could be tag champions one day... But not on this night. See tonight, we are back in our true home. We are back where it all began for us."
~The crowd is cheering on the brothers and chanting their names~
Jay Thorn: "See, on this night, we are a thirty minute drive from where I was born. One hour from where Joel was born... We're thirty minutes away from the home we lived in until we left to chase this dream... We're ten minutes from the gym where I had my first wrestling class.... Thirty from the one where Pitbull had his first MMA class..."
~The crowd is chanting for the brothers as they smile from ear to ear~
Pitbull: "What Jay is saying is this. XFE may be a house built by men like Sentinel and Playboy and a house ruled by a man named Argo.... But for one night only, XFE is our house. And in our house, we will leave you flat on your back, looking up at the pretty lights."
~The Thorns hand back the mics and leave the ring to the back to a standing ovation as "Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine plays~

If this could be at the very beginning of the show, we'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are back home (XFW)   The Boys are back home (XFW) Empty11/22/2010, 12:28 am

great roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are back home (XFW)   The Boys are back home (XFW) Empty11/22/2010, 5:05 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are back home (XFW)   The Boys are back home (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boys are back home (XFW)
Page 1 of 1