X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to where it began (first xfa show back may edit later depending on other roleplays etc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to where it began (first xfa show back may edit later depending on other roleplays etc) Empty
PostSubject: Back to where it began (first xfa show back may edit later depending on other roleplays etc)   Back to where it began (first xfa show back may edit later depending on other roleplays etc) Empty9/5/2010, 12:02 am

Brandon Routh: "Wow that was a great match."
Reggie Miller: "Agreed and a great first show back and I cant wait for the next match..."
~Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to play interpreting Reggie~
Reggie Miller: "Oh god not slugger again."
~Slugger heads down to the ring high fiving the fans and signing some autographs before he enters the ring grabbing a mic from a stagehand~
Slugger: "Hello XFA fans great to back in the ring after the long season break."
~The fans cheer~
Slugger: "Over the last couple of seasons after being brought back from retirement and even before that I guess, I had some terrific matches, some of the best matches in XFE history in fact."
~The fans cheer again agreeing with slugger~
Slugger: "But the fact is they have all been tag team and stable matches, and there was nothing wrong with that, all those matches were show stealers, those matches defined my career as one of the best wrestlers in XFE history and no one can say otherwise."
~Slugger waits for the fans to stop cheering once again~
Slugger: "But I think my time as a tag team expert is up. Sure I will be there for my friends when they need me but I'm done with tag teams. I'm done going after the tag titles. I'm gonna leave that up to the rest of the great tag teams like, the Thorns."
~Some boos can be heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Hey they maybe rookies, they may be a bit up themselves, and they may not be my favorite people going around, but they are one hell of a tag team, maybe one of the best I've seen grace an XFE ring."
~A few cheers are now heard from the ground~
Slugger: "Now enough about the thorns, where was I?. Oh yes I'm done with tag team action, I'm going back to what made me a star that is singles competition baby. My best matches were in singles competition. Like the time I faced 3 men inside a cell to become the first ever UX champion or the time I went toe to toe with kiwi icon himself Jeremy for the Aggression title, now that match tore the building down!"
~The fans burst into cheers at the mention of those matches~
Slugger: "Everyone in the back here tonight and even those b listed on XFW better watch out because the ONE MAN ARMY is back and I'm ready to start winning some titles, stealing some shows and showing everyone why I'm one of the best in business!"
~A slugger chant starts as slugger begins to make his way to ringside~
Slugger: "Oh and before I forget, if you think your safe just because your not on XFA, your mistaken because right now my contract is up and as of next week I could be a member of XFW. So Argo or even what's his name, that funny looking Guy um, Gobeer? You two better watch out because if I come, I'm coming after those titles and there aren't nothing you two could do to stop me!"
~Rooftops by Lost prophets begins to play as slugger exits the ring up to the back area signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans~
Brandon Round: "Wow big talk from slugger and he could be leaving XFA, this cant be?"
Reggie Miller: "I hope he does go, XFA is better of without him."
Brandon Routh: "Sluggers an XFA original, hes been here from the first show and has never been on the other show since the two shows split."
Reggie Miller: "Who cares."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Back to where it began (first xfa show back may edit later depending on other roleplays etc)
Page 1 of 1