X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A price to pay... (Second XFA show back)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A price to pay... (Second XFA show back) Empty
PostSubject: A price to pay... (Second XFA show back)   A price to pay... (Second XFA show back) Empty12/4/2011, 2:50 am

~The scene begins to play showing Slugger and Seraphim sitting in their locker room, Slugger is training with a punching bag and Seraphim is playing with her Ipod.. Seraphim puts it down then heads towards Slugger~
Seraphim: "Baby it's time to get down to the ring, we have business to take care off."
Slugger: "Are you sure you wanna do this? There your.. i mean our family. We should forgive and forget and move on."
~Seraphim gets an angry look go across her face~
Seraphim: "NO!."
~Slugger takes a step back~
Slugger: "Babe calm down, I want payback too but we should think about this, it doesnt have to end up in a full blown family war."
Seraphim: "They started this.. they got invovled in MY business now we must make them pay!. My brothers thing they can boss me around. Well Baby now they have a price to pay for what they did last month!."
~Seraphim picks up her fingerless gloves slides them on and heads for the door~
Seraphim: "Now lets go and show my brothers and the world what we are made off.. show them together no one can stop us!, together we are the most dominate force in XFE!."
~Seraphim extends her hand~
Seraphim: "COME!.. please baby."
Slugger: "Alright lets show this clowns why you dont ruin a wedding."
~Slugger and seraphim head out of the locker room and down towards the ring~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A price to pay... (Second XFA show back) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A price to pay... (Second XFA show back)   A price to pay... (Second XFA show back) Empty1/8/2012, 11:51 pm

This roleplay is to be used on the Second! xfa show.. thank you boss Smile
Back to top Go down

A price to pay... (Second XFA show back)
Page 1 of 1