X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)

Go down 
+2
John Deep
Olli Thorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 10:44 am

~Jay and Pitbull make their way out in their wrestling gear and with the tag team titles on their waists.~
Olivia Wilde: "Please welcome the XFE World Tag Team Champions Jay and Pitbull, the Detroit Assassination Squad!!"
~The crowd pops into a loud ovation as Jay and Pitbull make their way into the ring and after taking a moment for posing, get a mic from a stagehand and stand in the middle of the ring. As the crowd quiets down, Jay brings the mic up to speak.~
Jay Thorn: "Did the Army miss their Bad Boys?"
~The crowd pops again and a "D.A.S" chant can be heard as Jay and Pitbull look into the sea of fans with smiles before motioning that they want to continue.~
Jay Thorn: "Well, that's good because we missed you nut jobs too, the season breaks are always just too damn long!"
~Amidst cheers, Pitbull takes the mic.~
Pitbull: "There are a couple of guys we didn't miss however. Namely Jingy, STC.... And John.... Deep."
~The crowd erupts into boos for the three as Jay and Pitbull nod at the reaction.~
Pitbull: "See, we get it. You three weren't happy with State of Flux. You weren't happy that Wodka was champion and you didn't get anywhere. But it's not the groups fault that none of you were man enough to beat
Wodka. Because John, you were given your opportunity and you lost, tapping out like a little (censored)."
~The crowd erupts into a you tapped out chant, causing Pitbull to smile from ear to ear.~
Pitbull: "And then you got angry because when you lost, the champion moved on and gave Danny a shot. So you decided to grow a bigger set between your legs and you screwed Wodka, you screwed our friend Danny and you screwed the entire family over. Bad idea."
~The crowd starts booing as the Thorns point to the X-tron with clips of John's actions playing on the screen.~
Pitbull: "You see, John. You thought you'd delivered a devastating blow to State of Flux as we lost 4 members and a title in one night. Wrong. You see, we dealt with the weak and disloyal remains of your influence to the family when we took the Worm Kilan out of the family."
~The X-tron shows clips of the D.A.S attacking Viper Kilan on XFA.~
Pitbull: "And now John, with you attacking the family, the boss didn't send Wodka to tap you out again. No, no, no.... He sent the Assassination Squad to deal with your narrow ass. So now it isn't Wodka you need to worry about, it's me ripping your arm off and Jay beating Jingy and your little brother with that arm. So as a fair chance, bring your little selves out here, cause we have a idea to throw at you."
~As music plays John Deep makes his way to the ring and with no fear in his eyes steps into it.~
John Deep: "You two thinks that you scared me or something? I do this to Wodka and Danny cause I deserve this title more then everybody in Young Gunz division. I just can't stand and watch how Danny goes to win the title. I expected of Wodka or Danny comes and will challenge me, but I don't expected you. Everyone but not you two, you know why? Cause three of us have something similar it's eagerness to win titles."
~Jay looks at Pitbull and they nods~
John Deep: "About my match with Wodka I was so close to make Wodka tap out and then who comes and attacked me? Who? You two. I thought you are different and Jinters really is different so do STC, so do The Viper Kilan and so do... that's will be surprise for you boys... If boss really want to take me away, so why he don't come here and do something.... Here I am standing here and calling him out why don't he come here? Cause he is coward and you know who isn't coward my friends they are waiting backstage to come here and kicks your asses, they only waits for a signal but I wont do this."
John Deep: "I wont do this cause I really like you guys and I give you a choice. Do the same as I did, leave SoF."
Pitbull: "We're not going to leave State of Flux..."
John Deep: "Why? Are they ever help you? Are they help you to get this titles? No ! You do it by your own so do you need them? No! Lets face it you are XFE Tag Team Champions and you gonna be it for a long, long time. So think about it do you need this losers?"
~Jay suddenly starts to laugh and walks over to John and pats him on the cheek with John swatting Jay's arm away as Jay brings the mic up.~
Jay Thorn: "The boss isn't coming out here.... because you and you little boys are like insects. Your nothing. See, with State of Flux on your side, you were a threat to the big dogs. But now you're in the ring with the big dogs, all alone. And you've pissed the dogs off."
~Jay slaps John across the face and as John holds his cheek, the crowd chants "Jay is gonna kill you".~
Jay Thorn: "What are you gonna do John? Call you're little pups down to the ring? You're in the ring with the tag team champions. Even with the three of you, we'd wipe the mat with you. You call yourself the most deserving guy to hold the title I made mean something but you step up to me or my brother and you're leaving this arena tonight in little bitty boxes."
~John holds his cheek, enraged at the slap, while Jay hands the mic to Pitbull.~
Pitbull: "See the boss could come down here and single handedly destroy this little group of yours but to be honest, that wouldn't benefit him since he has nothing to gain. So he sent us. And here's what we suggest. Get Jinters and STC ready. And we take, I don't know.... Wodka or Danny, whichever wants you dead more. And we take the four of you out right here tonight?"
~John starts to laugh.~
John Deep: "You little annoying dogs. You win championship and you think that you are navel of the world. You think you scared me ?"
~John Deep raise his hand as STC, Jinters and The Viper Kilan run down the ramp and slide into the ring~
~Drew "Rich" Richard and Boobinator run in to the ring from the crowd~
~The two groups stare each other down before they start brawling~
~Jack Roberts and John Smith walk out onto the stage with mics~
Jack Roberts: "Gentlemen, Stop!"
John Smith: "Stop this right now!"
~The Brawl Continues~
Jack Roberts: "Stop this now or titles will be stripped."
~All the men in the ring stop in their tracks~
John Smith: "Now, that's better."
Jack Roberts: "Now, if you gentlemen want a to fight each other tonight, you got it."
~The Crowd cheers as SoF nods in agreement~
John Smith: "So tonight, in that ring, it will be the Young Gunz Champion, John Deep, STC, Jinters and Viper Kilan."
Jack Roberts: "Versus the XFE Tag Team Champions, Jay and Joel Thorn, Danny Young and the former XFE Young Gunz Champion, Wodka. But this will not be a tag team match, instead it will be a series of one on one matches."
~The crowd cheers at the GM's decision.~
John Smith: "First it will be the Submission Master himself, the XFE Young Gunz Champion John Deep facing the technical half of the XFE Tag Team Champions, Pitbull."
Jack Roberts: "John's brother STC will get to test himself against one of the men John screwed over, Danny Young."
John Smith: "We'll see if Viper Kilan is Young Gunz champion material as he faces the former champion, Wodka."
Jack Roberts: "And that just leaves a two men. So Jinters will get to face a man he once came close to beating for the Young Gunz title and the other half of tag team champions, the "Murder City Machine Gun" Jay Thorn."
~The crowd goes wild at the matches as the men inside the ring size each other up.~
John Smith: "And a couple more things. Since both groups like to interfere in each others matches, any interference or shenanigans and the entire group responsible will be indefinitely suspended without pay. Now gentlemen if you please, leave the ring and have a good night."
~Jay and Pitbull grab their tag titles as State of Flux leaves the ring.~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 10/20/2010, 6:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 12:46 pm

~As music plays John Deep makes his way to the ring and with no fear in his eyes steps into it.~
John Deep:"You two thinks that you scared me or something ? I do this to Wodka and Danny cause I deserve this title more then everybody in Young Gunz division. I just can't stand and watch how Danny goes to win the title. I expected of Wodka or Danny comes and will challenge me, but I don't expected you. Everyone but not you two, you know why ? Cause three of us have something similar it's eagerness to win titles."
~Jay looks at Pitbull and they noods.~
John Deep:"About my match with Wodka I was so close to make Wodka tap out and then who comes and attacked me ? Who ? You two I thought you are different and Jinters really is different so do STC, so do The Viper Kilan and so do... that's will be surprise for you boys... If boss really want to take me away, so why he don't come here and do something.... Here I am standing here and calling him out why don't he come here ? Cause he is coward and you know who isn't coward my firends they are waiting backstage to come here and kicks your asses, they only waits for a signal but I wont do this."
John Deep:"I wont do this cause I really like you guys and I give you a choice. Do the same as I did, leave SoF."
Pitbull:"We're not going to leave State of Flux..."

John Deep:"Why ? Are they ever help you ? Are they help you to get this titles ? No ! You do it by your own so do you need theme ? No ! Lets face it you are XFE Tag Team Champions and you gonna be it for a long, long time. So think about it do you need this losers ?"
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 1:18 pm

edit

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 10/20/2010, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 3:45 pm

~John starts to laugh.~
John Deep:"You little annoying dogs. You win championship and you think that you are navel of the world. You think you scared me ?."
~John Deep rise his hands as STC shows at ramp. Starts running as
Jay Thron tries to hit his opponent with a punch, but he apparently fails
and strikes his opponent with a strong Elbow Smash!!
Jay Thorn waits for John Deep to stand up before hitting him with a Back Spinning Kick to the gut
Pitbull kneels John Deep with a Roundhouse Kick to the back of the knee, followed by stereo Super Kicks executing a Setting Sun!!
Jinters and The Viper Kilan attacks D.A.S from behind
STC tries to goes to the ring as "Mystery Man" attackes him
Mystery Man pulls STC in steel post and leave by the crowd
The Viper Kilan lifts Jay Thron on his shoulders
Drew "Rich" Richard and Boobinator runs in to the ring
and slams Jay Thron on a mat executing devasting Powerbomb
Jinters tries to fights Pitbull and Boobinator but he gets chair shot from Pitbull
The Viper Kilan lays on the mat as three of SoF member kicks him.~

(If you want you can edit something or add a little bit.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 4:43 pm

(Thorns, edit the fight however you want. This will go after it)
~Jack Roberts and John Smith walk out onto the stage with mics~
Jack Roberts: "Gentlemen, Stop!"
John Smith: "Stop this right now!"
~The Brawl Continues~
Jack Roberts: "Stop this now or titles will be stripped."
~All the men in the ring stop in their tracks~
John Smith: "Now, that's better."
Jack Roberts: "Now, if you gentlemen want a Six-Man Tag Match tonight, you got it."
~The Crowd cheers as SoF nods in agreement~
John Smith: "So tonight, in that ring, it will be the Young Gunz Champion, John Deep, Mr Jinter, and STC."
Jack Roberts: "Versus the XFE Tag Team Champions, Jay and Joel Thorn, and their partner, Danny Danger."
John Smith: "Now gentlemen if you please, leave the ring and have a good night."

(If anyone else wants to jump in, Thorns, John, etc)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 4:51 pm

~John slides outside, he takes lots of small breaths, he takes a mic.~
John Deep:"No !"
~The Crowd boo at John Deep.~
John Deep:"No, no, I want both of theme Wodka and Danny Danger. So I want to make 8 man elimination, no disqualifications, tornado tag team match and The Viper Kilan will helps us with it."
~The Crowd cheers.~

(General Managers ?)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 5:00 pm

edit

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 10/20/2010, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 5:06 pm

John Deep:"You can't beat us alone you need another members ?? So better will be to make series of 1 on 1 matches !"
~Some of the crowd boo and some of theme cheers.~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 5:15 pm

edit

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 10/20/2010, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/17/2010, 11:24 pm

Jack Roberts: "Fine then, it's settled, there will be a Series of Matches tonight, and whatever team gets the most wins will get to keep their respective Championships."
John Smith: "Good Night."
~Jack and John head backstage~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/18/2010, 3:38 am

~STC and Jinters move to John Deep.~
John Deep:"I want Pitbull."
STC:"Danny see you in the ring."
Jinters:"Let me test our tag team chapion." (Talking to Jay)
~The Viper Kilan takes mic from staff member.~
The Viper Kilan:"Do not forgot about me... I want him (points the finger on Wodka) I want FORMER Young Gunz champ."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/18/2010, 6:03 pm

~The titantron stars to flicker and loud musik is heard~

Wodka: "Well well well.... Johnny good luck on holding my Title! The Boss was load and clear so I "droped" it to you..."

~Wodka leans back and sourrounds his arms with two beautiful blonds~

Wodka: "You see Johnny Boy a title is not needed to be the greatest!!"

~Wodka kisses each girl left and right of him and then looks streight into the camera~

Wodka: "Mr Grass Snake Viper do you really want some of me? When I take your ankle and wrap it around your throat you might think different!"

~Wodka leans back again and smiles~

Wodka: "Danny I think you and me have something to settle with this showoff Mr Deep... as soon as I cut off this snake in the grass we can see if John Boy is ready for a real fight!"

~The cameras cut off~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/19/2010, 11:21 am

You end it with no way to continue that's tells more about you Wink
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/19/2010, 11:28 am

Guys... this RP should have ended with the first time the GM's talked and it would have actually been a lot better...

So I'm just glad Wodka did end it there.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/19/2010, 12:39 pm

Sentinel make what ever you wish to.

This RP will be greatest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/19/2010, 1:32 pm

If this would be even the best one the D.A.S can come up with during the next season then maybe it would have been time to hang it up...

In other words, I hope to hell not.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 2:41 am

DAS with a great roleplay? bahaha dont make me laugh Wink lol!

joking aside i think jay's right, the roleplay should of ended when the gm's came out first time.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 9:39 am

or second time when he said that he makes series of matches ?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 10:26 am

Then some of the stuff in between should maybe get cut like the idea of an eight-man tag....

Point is, I'm personally not nearly happy with the end result and how long and unlogical this turned out.
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 10:57 am

Why not let Jay take the entire RP beginning to end edit it to make it more congruent. Then submit it to John for his aprroval and go from there.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 11:05 am

Good idea, this will be looks better if we "clean up" here a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 6:05 pm

Allright, it's been cleaned out and the RP is now in my first message. Basically just cut out all the useless banter about matches that wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty10/20/2010, 9:23 pm

much better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)   D.A.S with a challenge (First show back) Empty

Back to top Go down

D.A.S with a challenge (First show back)
Page 1 of 1