X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :) Empty
PostSubject: da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :)   da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :) Empty11/10/2009, 2:48 am

Brandon Routh: "It's so great to be back from season break."
Reggie Miller: "I couldn't agree more Brandon, I've missed hearing the cheers of the fans and the great matches we see every week."
Brandon Routh: "And tonight that will continue because we have an awesome lineup still to come tonight."
~Just as Brandon finishes a large bang is heard as a marching band comes out playing a familiar tune~
Reggie Miller: "What the hell is going on?"
~A terrific lighting show begins to play with the lights pointing all towards the middle of the entrance ramp as smoke begins to come out of the point where the lights are pointing a man comes out of that point~
Brandon Routh: "Wow this guy has pulled out all the tricks here tonight."
Reggie Miller: "Yes but who is it."
~The smoke begins to clear and everyone can clearly see that it is Slugger who stands in the middle of the entrance ramp~
Brandon Routh: "Wait, what the hell isn't he banned from XFE arena's?"
Reggie Miller: "No, I think his doctors cleared him for in ring action and between you and me I'm so glad to see him back and he had if you actually watched XFW a couple of days ago Brandon you would of seen slugger in his first match since his injury against Allgood."
Brandon Routh: "I was there Reggie with you, it just happens to be that in was a little pre-occupied saying goodbye to worthy."
~Slugger walks into the ring grabbing a mic from the ring announcer~
Slugger: "Oh my god!! I'm back."
~The crowd goes wild cheering sluggers name~
Slugger: "It feels so good to be back in a XFA ring knowing full well that I'm back to 100%. And trust me when I say this I'm stronger than I've ever been before. So everyone in the locker room and anyone wanting to join xfe in the future and ecspically my partnher for tonight Plin watch out for me because I'm going to be bringing the pain! Okay so enough about me time for a sad note. As everyone is well aware we lost an XFE original and I dare say a legend in this business, worthy. I may not of been the biggest fan of worthy but I sure as hell respected what he came out and did inside this ring week in and week out and because of this my heart goes out to his family and I hope for all the best and to the sick freak or freaks who stole the urn on xfw this past week if i ever find out who you are im going to give you the beating of a lifetime."
~The crowd begin to chant "worthy we will miss you" over and over again~
Slugger: "And sadly the bad news continues as some of you maybe aware of me and saviour were best friends both in and outside of the company and last night I was told that he just awoke from his coma and will need at least 1-2 years to fully recover from the injures he received at the hands of Justin Alsop and I know for a fact that him and The Sentinel have spoken and came to an agreement that saviour has been released from his contract and has retired from wrestling."
~Rooftops by Lost prophets begins to play as slugger drops the mic and heads backstage~
Brandon Routh: "Oh my god that's terrible news not only did we lose worthy but also saviour."
Reggie Miller: "At this point I'd like to say that my prayers go out to saviour and his family and I hope everything turns out okay."

Last edited by slugger on 11/20/2009, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :)   da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :) Empty11/18/2009, 4:55 am

edited a little
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :)   da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :) Empty11/20/2009, 10:05 am

okay i have edited this again hope its not to late

but if it is thats alright it was pretty good anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :)   da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :) Empty

Back to top Go down

da best is back (first xfa show back) re posting so i know it will be on the show :)
Page 1 of 1