X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince is tired of excuses... first show back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince is tired of excuses...       first show back Empty
PostSubject: Vince is tired of excuses... first show back   Vince is tired of excuses...       first show back Empty12/27/2011, 12:44 am

~The camera goes to the back where you can see Vince Noir watching John out in the ring. Vince brings his hands up to his head and just shakes his head back and forth in disbelief. All of a sudden Vince makes his way out to the ring bumping into John and almost knocking him down~
~The sound of thunder rings thought out the arena and Lil Wayne's six foot seven foot starts up and Vince comes running out to the ring. Vince slides into the ring and leans over the rope and asks for a mic~
Vince Noir: "CUT my MUSIC right now!!!!"
David Hood: "Oh boy what do we have here Vince and boy does he look mad."
~Matt Scott rolls his eyes~
Matt Scott: "Oh the poor baby is mad at something. What more crying from the man himself. Can't wait for this."
David Hood: "Shut up Matt and let the man talk."
Vince Noir: "Man its a broken record with you John Deep. Every time you come out here you blame me and everyone else for you losing you title matches with Pitbull. Oh yeah by the way Pitbull great match and congrats on becoming the universal-x champ ill get to you later."
~The fans are cheering for Pitbull. Vince just smiles~
Vince Noir: "You see Mr. Deep you say its boring when we fight each other your right it gets pretty old beating your ass every time I get in the ring with you. Then you bring up the tournament to see who becomes the number one contender for the belt. You don't have to watch out for me you have to watch out for every single person involved with this. I mean some pretty bad guys in this but that's why we come out here every week to prove to our selves why we get a shot at that belt and know one is standing in my way."
~The fans start to cheer for Vince~
Matt Scott: "Man hes a blow hard he has no chance in this tournament he will be knocked out the first round."
David Hood: "Oh bite your tongue you fool Vince stands a very good chance in winning this tournament. Shut up and listen to him."
~Vince looks back to the crowd after shaking his head at Matt and brings the mic back up~
Vince Noir: "Then Deep then you say your going to beat me and Mr. Fab. Yeah good luck with that you don't even know what its like to get in the ring with him you fool. But I will make you dream come true you face me first I'll send you home like you just said. Don't come out here and say your going to leave this fine show if you don't get a chance at Pitbull and his belt without me coming out here and calling you out."
~The fans start to chant GOOD BYE, GOOD BYE JOHN!!!~
~Vince just smiles~
Vince Noir: "SO you got what I'm saying here John you face me your going home weather its now or in a few weeks. Its going to be a rough battle for everyone in this tournament but the best man will come out on top and that will be me."
~Vince drops the mic as his music starts up. He climbs the ropes and drops to the ground and starts to make his way back to his locker room~
David Hood: "Well big words for the man lets just see if he can do it."
Matt Scott: "Really David he will never make it hes a punk."
Back to top Go down

Vince is tired of excuses... first show back
Page 1 of 1