X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06 Empty
PostSubject: New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06   New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06 Empty6/12/2009, 7:56 am

~"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard starts playing which sends the crowd into a chorus of Boos. The Main Event all walk out from backstage as the music stops. Justin Alsop has a mic in his hand and he starts to talk as he heads to the ring.~
Justin: "At Guilty Conscience, I proved to everybody that I am the better Alsop. I proved that I can beat my older brother. And most of all I achieved what I said I would achieve. To give this company the Aggression Champion that could bring this title back to it's former prestigious glory."
~The crowd continue to boo as The Main Event all climb into the ring.~
Justin: "And it does not stop there as we have some unfinished business to take care of. That worthless piece of crap named Slugger. You see Slugger, you are nothing but a bug to us and we intend to exterminate you. By the time we have finished with you, there will be noth..........."
~Justin is interrupted by the sound of "Walk This Way" be Aerosmith and Run DMC blasting through out the Arena. Jeremy Alsop comes out from the backstage area with a mic in hand. The crowd is going berserk.~
Justin: "And what is it that you want? You don't get a rematch you know. That will be the last time we ever see two Alsop's in the same ring."
Jeremy: "I'm not here for that title. I'm here to see if you can hold onto it tonight."
~The crowd erupt into cheers.~
Justin: "Is that so? Well I have news for you buster. You can't tell me what to do because you are not the General Manager."
Jeremy: "It depends when I made the match. Now seeing how cozy you and Darth were getting I decided to sign two matches for the fans. The first one was Dark Ryder versus Darth Clay, and the second one was The Aggression Champion versus JD Allgood. The fact that I thought I would still be the Aggression Champion tonight was a leading factor as to why I made the match. And the fact that JD and myself have a long histroy against each other. But I lost the title and was going to cancel the match when it hit me. Why not have a member of BANE go up against a member of BANE's close associates. Therefore tonight, it will be Justin Alsop defending the XFE Aggression Championship against JD Allgood and there is nothing you can do about it because I am Jeremy Alsop and what I say......"
Crowd: "GOES!!!!!!"
~"Walk This Way" starts to play again as Jeremy has a big smile on his face. Every member of The Main Event are pointing at Jeremy and shouting out abuse towards him as te scene fades out.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06   New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06 Empty6/12/2009, 7:57 am

Not my best piece of work as i rushed it but hey.....At least it gets it point across.....I think
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06   New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06 Empty6/12/2009, 11:21 am

It definitely got the point across. I liked it, perfect level for the night after a PPV title loss.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06   New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06 Empty6/13/2009, 4:08 am

not bad, got the point across like Saint said, even had the "I know something you don't" kinda thing that Jeremy is so famous for.... it was enjoyable Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06   New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Champ, Bad News.....RP for XFA 13/06
Page 1 of 1