X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan News Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan News Release Empty
PostSubject: Quan News Release   Quan News Release Empty5/7/2008, 4:46 am

[Message released onto Youtube and soon picked up by all notable global news networks]

(Qui Xhong – advisor to Quan ‘The Beast of the Mongolian mountains” sits in front of the camera but facing the wrong direction, clearly talking to someone else)

“Have we started yet?.....We have!...Well how am I supposed to know………….red light you say?.........fine….FINE…..I will deal with you later..”

(turns to camera and smiles)

“Honourable wrestling fans, X Force Management and all our loyal Mongolian friends and family. Quan had hoped to address you all today to promote his future matches but is unavailable due to being called to the Mongolian ambassadors office. This great honour serves only to show how important to the nation and to international Mongolian relations the success of Quan has become.

I am happy to announce that tomorrow, an interview recorded with the ambassador will be available in which Quan will speak about his first matches and set the record straight about some erroneous news reports circulating. In the meantime rest assured that Quan is fully prepared for his match tonight.

Thank you”.

(Qui sits waiting for a good few seconds and then turns to talk off camera again)

“Yes he has got JD Allgood tonight………no chance………….I am betting on the Englishman…….one whiff of his perfume and Quan will loose his lunch (laughs)……………….(serious all of a sudden) of course don’t tell him I said that!”

[Tape ends]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan News Release
Page 1 of 1