X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint Empty
PostSubject: The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint   The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint Empty5/19/2009, 3:35 pm

~The sound of thunder is heard over the arena, and lightning hits the stage. The sound of angelic hymns roll over the crowd as Saint Patrik enters the stage, dressed in his wrestling outfit; a white bulletproof vest with a red cross on it. His gleaming smile is perfect, his hair is pulled back into a perfect ponytail, his beard is perfectly groomed. He is the image of cleanliness. He waves towards the booing fans and slowly walks towards the ring. He takes his time, looking out at his lambs. The boos are deafening, but his smile is glued to his face. He speaks into the microphone:~
"My dear lamb..."
~The crowd goes insane, booing ferociously. Saint Patrik goes into the ring, taking his time, and then speaks again:~
"My dear congregation... I stand here before you today victorious! I started my cleansing, our holy crusade against filth and unworthiness, mere weeks ago and I have already come a long way. My last opponent..."
~The crowd interrupts him chanting BOOKER! BOOKER! BOOKER! Saint Patrik is obviously upset as he shouts to the crowd:~
"Serious Pat Booker is gone! I let him see the error of his ways the only way he knows how: by lowering myself to his standards and taking him out in a hardcore match. Do you see him here tonight, mayhaps? No. I kept my word to you, my dear followers. I removed the obstacle in our path, so that we shall all walk unhindered towards the light. Booker is gone, yet there are still many more sinners in our way preying on the clean and innocent."
~Saint Patrik points towards the stage in an overly dramatic way.~
"It has come to my attention that unbeknowst to me new men have entered the brothel the sinners call a locker room. I will baptise them all - one by one - in this very ring, so they will see the greatness of our holy crusade. We shall wash away the filth and they shall all join the congregation as cleansed men. You, my dear lamb, have asked me to lead you through example, and tonight I will yet again be your beacon of light!"
~As the crowd boos him, Saint Patrik ceremoniously gives his mic to the ring announcer and gets ready for his opponent.~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint   The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint Empty5/19/2009, 3:36 pm

Boss, could you put this just before my match?

Feedback appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint   The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint Empty5/21/2009, 2:33 am

looks good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint   The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second (or is it Third?) Coming of The Saint
Page 1 of 1