X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for XFA "Meet my demands" 4/16/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

RP for XFA "Meet my demands" 4/16/11 Empty
PostSubject: RP for XFA "Meet my demands" 4/16/11   RP for XFA "Meet my demands" 4/16/11 Empty4/15/2011, 4:10 pm

"You think you know me"
~"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge blasts the arena as Jake Adams, in a frustrated mood, walks out, completely ignoring the booing crowd and heads straight to the ring, running his hands through his jet black long hair occasionally with his teeth gritted~
~He demands for a mic and when he gets it, he does not wait at all and immediately starts talking while his music is still playing~
Jake: "Stop the music! Stop the damn music!"
~The music stops as Jake continues~
Jake: "What the hell was that??? Who in the green hell does he think he is??? What's your damn problem?? Jay Thorn??"
~The booing crowd immediately cheers upon hearing Jay's name~
Jake: "Who do you think you are coming on my show during my match and attack me?!!? You think you're the damn boss around here! Well guess what buddy now, along with Booinator, you're next!"
~The crowd boos as Jake continues to throw a temper tantrum~
Jake: "You cost me a match against Big Cop three days ago on XFW! I had the match won! I hit Big Cop with a Spear and instead of sitting your ass backstage and respecting my resolve, you come out and for absolutely no reason, attack me and cost me the match! I was three seconds away from getting yet another valuable win but I guess you just couldn't keep your jealousy towards me contained..."
~The crowd boos big time at every single word Jake utters as he calms down~
Jake: "You know what, I usually have a "TO BEAT UP" list with me all the time and Jay Thorn, unfortunately for you, you've just been added to that list. Jay, no matter where you are backstage, watch your back from now, you've been warned...friend."
~The audience jeers and taunts Jake's threats as they are fully behind Jay Thorn~
Jake: "But onto more important business, business that was picked up because of my actions last week when I speared XFA's co-gm, John Smith."
~Jake smirks as the crowd remember that disgraceful incident~
Jake: "By the way, man that felt good!"
~The crowd boos as Jake smiles brightly~
Jake: "Now I know there's been a lot of controversy and talk going on about that but lets see it from my perspective, I'm Jake Adams, the Show Raider, I do what I want, when I want, how I want. If I am denied of anything, which is my God given Extreme championship title shot at Super-force 3 in this case, then I will go ahead and just force you to give me what I want. And last week, it was simply, step one."
~The crowd boos loudly as Jake continues~
Jake: "Its simple, I'll make every member on this roster my target, I'll make everyone suffer. I'll destroy everyone in my sight and Jack Roberts, you're gonna get it the worst if you don't show up right here right now, and give my title match against Booinator at Super Force 3."
~Jake leans against the ropes with a look of patience, as no one shows up for some few seconds~
~Jake looks at his watch and signals that he has been waiting long enough, when suddenly Jack Roberts, the gm, shows up~
Jack: "Hey Jake! Over here!"
~The crowd cheers as Jake doesn't look too happy by the greeting from Jack Roberts~
Jack: "You might have sent John Smith to the hospital but that's not gonna happen to me. I'm gonna stay right here on this ramp."
~Jake smirks as the crowd cheers~
Jack: "You know, I've been thinking all week, what would be better, to fire you...or to put you through hell and teach you a lesson of a lifetime..."
~The crowd pop at the second option as Jack looks at them with a smile on his face, and a look of ease~
Jack: "Well thank you Rio De Janeiro! You all just took a big burden off my mind! I know now, what I should do with you Jake..."
~The crowd pops as Jake does not look to confident and happy. Jack states the obvious~
Jack: "You're gonna get a chance to fulfill your championship dreams Jake, but the tests are not going to be easy, they're gonna be loquacious."
~The crowd is excited as hell as Jake listens carefully, trying to clear his head of the crowd's noise~
Jack: "And you see, I can't just give you a title opportunity, you're officially a part of the XFW roster...so tonight, I'm gonna firstly, give you a chance, to become a part of the XFA roster, so you can actually have shot at Booinator's Extreme fight championship."
~The crowd cheers~
Jack: "So tonight, you're gonna go through hell. You're gonna have to face the dangerous, extreme, luchador, Ultimo Guerrero..."
~The crowd cheers at the prospect of Jake facing Ultimo Guerrero while Jake seems like he's sort of regretting his actions as of late~
Jack: "And that's not all, you're gonna face him, in a HARDCORE match!"
~The crowd pops as Jake pops too, swearing at Jack Roberts, obviously finding his ruling unfair~
Jack: "Oh don't worry Jake none of us will have to listen you anymore today...your mic has been cut off, courtesy of Jack Roberts!"
~The crowd cheers as Jake does not look amused~
Jack: "This is the biggest privilege you will ever get from me Jake Adams, ever. You asked for it, so its up to you, are you gonna back up your words? Or are you gonna keep whining and screaming like a (Censored)?!"
~Jake can he clearly heard shouting YOU'RE ON! despite the immense noise being created by this vocal audience in the HSBC arena~
Jack: "Good luck Jake, you'll need it."
~The crowd cheers as Jake, who looks ready to snap, kicks the ring ropes in total frustration. Jack Roberts looks a little satisfied as he leaves, smiling bright on his way out~
Back to top Go down

RP for XFA "Meet my demands" 4/16/11
Page 1 of 1