X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger's demands... (worlds collide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger's demands... (worlds collide) Empty
PostSubject: Slugger's demands... (worlds collide)   Slugger's demands... (worlds collide) Empty11/29/2010, 1:02 am

~The camera begins to roll showing Slugger walking down the hallway in the backstage area. Slugger finally stops outside Jack Roberts and John Smith's office, he knocks on the door two times and then Jack answers~
Jack: "Come in."
~Slugger opens the door and walks through, he lets the camera crew into the room before shutting the door behind him~
John: "Hey Slugger, what can we do for you tonight?"
Slugger: "Nothing to big, but I'm sure you both know that I want a shot at the Aggression title and this is my proposal. on XFA this week you have me vs the winner of tonight's match for the Aggression title, but wait lets make it even better, we make it a 2 out of three falls match."
~A few faint cheers can be heard from the sold out crowd~
Jack: "I'm going to stop you there slugger. Now that does sound like a great way to go out for the season but we aren't just gonna give you a shot and not earn it! So tonight I propose you face..."
~John leans over towards Jack and whispers in his ear~
Jack: "Great idea John. Tonight you will go one on one with a member of the rebel nation, and that will be...Malkyto!"
John: "And Slugger if you can pull off a big win. Then we will think about giving you a title shot in the near future, but if you lose, it sure as hell wont be this Saturday!"
Jack: "So good luck tonight Slugger, you're going to need it."
Slugger: "Guys, I don't need luck I'm Slugger, I'm soon to be your next champion and tonight not only will I beat a member of Rebel Nation, but I will be beating a member of XFW and further showing that XFA is the number 1 brand in XFE!"
~Slugger turns and walks out of the office as John and Jack get back to doing some paper work and talking between themselves~
Back to top Go down

Slugger's demands... (worlds collide)
Page 1 of 1