X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty
PostSubject: STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...   STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty11/29/2010, 9:48 pm

~Jill Wagner is in the parking lot as a pink limo pulls up and stops~
~The driver wearing a pink tux and shoes gets out of the car, goes to the back and opens the door~
~STB slowly gets out of the limo and makes his way to where Jill Wagner is standing by~
~STB seems very relaxed and confident as he approaches Jill~
Jill Wagner: “STB, how are you feeling going into tonight’s elimination chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title?”
~STB grins into the camera~
STB: “I’m feeling great, I’ve never been more excited about a match before in my career.”
Jill Wagner: “You’re not at all concerned about the possibility of injury? Most men who enter these matches are never the same afterwards.”
~STB pauses as if he is thinking about the question and his reply is a simple~
STB: “No!”
STB: “No, Jill I’m not concerned at all. I’ve faced each and every man in this match one on one at some point in my career, I know each of their weaknesses, each of their strengths.”
~STB grins even wider~
STB: “Truth be known if it wasn’t for me most of these guys wouldn’t even be in this match tonight.”
Jill Wagner: “So let me get this straight, you think you are responsible for each participant in the elimination chamber match being in the match?”
~STB continues to smile confidently~
STB: “Absolutely, let’s start with Gobeer. Gobeer’s first title shot came against yours truly in the finals of the Universal-X Championship Tournament. In this match, I beat him so badly that he realized at what level he had to take his game to achieve his goals. If it weren’t for me he would still be immersed in mediocrity. Because of the ass whipping I gave him, it lit a fire under him for him to make Destiny what it is today.”
~STB pauses letting this sink in~
STB: “Worthy was a different story, I played so many mind games with the master of mind games that it drove him to the level of insanity that he has reached today.”
~STB continues right along~
STB: "Cryl was a real challenge. He was content just bleeding mid level guys just for the sake of seeing them bleed with no real goals at all. I showed Cryl that the tougher the fight the sweeter the blood when it flows and there are no tougher fights than for the World Heavyweight Title.”
~STB is on a roll now and continues on~
STB: “Then we come to Playboy, not only am I responsible for Playboy being in this match, I am responsible for saving Playboy’s career. If it weren’t for me pushing him, helping him get his killer instinct back. He would still be doing nothing but publicity and talk shows like he did for months after losing the title.”
~STB pauses as if to catch his breath~
STB: “Last but not least we have Argo the World Heavyweight Champion. Until I challenged him for the title everyone had forgotten about it. No one cared what Argo was doing. Hell, no one would have even noticed if he would have taken a six month vacation, because no one cared. I have taken Argo’s boring career out of the dumpster and made it relevant again and for this Argo you owe me big.”
~Jill Wagner waits for a moment to digest all this information before speaking~
Jill Wagner: “STB, I’m not sure I agree with or follow your line of reasoning but despite that, what do you think your chances of winning the World Heavyweight Title are?”
~STB looks into the camera with a dead serious look that turns into a grin~
STB: “My chances? There are no chances, only facts, and the fact is that I’m going to walk out the World Heavyweight Champion for one simple reason.”
~The camera zooms in close on STB’s face~
STB: “Because I’m S…….T………B……..Simply………The……….Best.”
~Camera cuts back to ringside~

Last edited by bteam1999 on 11/30/2010, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...   STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 12:27 am

Just for questions when did I miss a PPV? I won the belt at Super Force defended it next ppv Guilty Conscience against STB and Cryl then at Stable Warfare against STB then at All or Nothing vs Playboy. C'Mon Man!!!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...   STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 12:34 am

THESE SOMEONE NAMED ARGO IN XFE!!! o.0 jokes jokes
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...   STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 12:36 am

Also want you to know I like the RP
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...   STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty11/30/2010, 8:05 am

I'll edit it my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...   STB's Promo for Worlds Collide... Empty

Back to top Go down

STB's Promo for Worlds Collide...
Page 1 of 1