X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide)   Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide) Empty9/1/2008, 2:42 am

*Worthy comes down to the ring holding a microphone*

Worthy: So here we are a month later and still XFW champion, but tonight shouldn't have been about titles, tonight should have been about me vs Dante as I want him to pay for insulting the Worthy one, but on know he wants to fight Sentinel instead, so I get lumbered with this puny mortal, whats his name...

David Hood: Not knowing your opponents name is very disrespectful...
Matt Scott: ...and is a sign that Worthy is ill-prepared for Malkyto.

Worthy: Any way this puny mortal who i'm facing tonight is trying to do what no one in XFW has managed to do so far and that is beat me in singles competition and unfortunately for him these stipulations that our GM made means he has no choice but to do it...

*someones entrance music plays*

David Hood: Whats going on now?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide)   Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide) Empty9/2/2008, 12:41 am

worthy wrote:

*Worthy comes down to the ring holding a microphone*

Worthy: So here we are a month later and still XFW champion, but tonight shouldn't have been about titles, tonight should have been about me vs Dante as I want him to pay for insulting the Worthy one, but on know he wants to fight Sentinel instead, so I get lumbered with this puny mortal, whats his name...

David Hood: Not knowing your opponents name is very disrespectful...
Matt Scott: ...and is a sign that Worthy is ill-prepared for Malkyto.

Worthy: Any way this puny mortal who i'm facing tonight is trying to do what no one in XFW has managed to do so far and that is beat me in singles competition and unfortunately for him these stipulations that our GM made means he has no choice but to do it...

*someones entrance music plays*

David Hood: Whats going on now?

Spoiler:

Matt Scott: It's Malkyto's entrace!

Malkyto stands at the entrance ramp, with a mic.

Malkyto: "Worthy, you have touched a very important point about our match: the No-Draw stipulation. When I knew that, I said to myself: "Chico, its better for you to take your own precautions". So, I had a little talk with my new amigo, the senior referee, Tom Jones. Please, bring him here."

One of the Malkyto's orderlies appears pulling a wheelchair, where Tom Jones is sited down. The referee looks pale and absent.

David Hood: "What the hell has happened to mister Jones?!"

Malkyto: "After some nice talk and pills and electroshock, mister Tom Jones is agree with me: A title match can't end in a damn draw. So, he promised me that our match just will end when the better man in the ring really deserves to be the champ."

The referee looks catatonic.

Malkyto: "Yes, mister Jones: I'm sure it will be an amazing match. And a really long one, yes. Are you ready for an amazing an extra long match, Worthy?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide)   Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide) Empty9/2/2008, 3:18 am

*Worthy looks on in shock*

Worthy: What have you latino muppets done to him now as he can't count to 3 as is?

Malkyto: You know what they say?

Worthy: No puny mortal, what do they say?

Malkyto: What happens in old Elpasso stays in old Elpasso, HAHAHAHA!!

Worthy: Is that a pub or a takeaway or something? Never mind because the fact that he looks dopey is Not Unusual, so lets get this match underway...

*Worthy throws the mic and hits Malkyto with a cheap shot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide)   Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy still over looking Malkyto. (Worlds Collide)
Page 1 of 1